KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Espressive Reviews

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 25 of over 33 reviews

4.8
Espressive CEO Pat Calhoun (no image)
Pat Calhoun

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Amazing company/fun job

Dec 14, 2021 - Senior SDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

We're not just another AI company that promises value and doesn't deliver. We've designed an AI virtual agent that's transforming the helpdesk and employee experience, and the results are so amazing, Forrester named us leader in the AI chatbot space, giving us the highest scores possible. This makes it fun to introduce to execs, because I know I'm doing them a favor. I know our solution can impact their bottomline! We've recently hired an amazing SDR Manager who's made a huge impact on our team very quickly. Our team environment is one of collaboration, camaraderie, inclusiveness. I've worked for a lot of managers, and he stands out for being genuine, honest, fair, smart, and a great mentor. I've learned so much in the last few months, than I did the entire time before he came here. I look forward to getting to my desk every morning, rolling up my sleeves, working hard and seeing results. In this particular job, if you're not willing to put the time in, you won't get results, and it's not the job for you. But if you're a go-getter, self-starter, have a good work ethic, you will flourish! Work/life balance is constantly encouraged and better than anywhere I've worked at.

Cons

Because we've been in a start-up environment, many IT execs aren't familiar with our Brand, so it's challenging to get their attention. But once we do, the product works its magic and they're won over.

2. 5.0

Great people and technology

Dec 9, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

THE PRODUCT! The culture The team members

Cons

It is a fast-paced team because they will dominate in this market!

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your opinion! We take all of them into account and our commitment is to continue improving the experience of our collaborators and clients each time :).

3. 5.0

Love working at Espressive

Sep 26, 2021 - Machine Learning Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The whole company works as a team. The leaders encourage everyone to be vocal about their ideas, solutions as well as any professional concerns. Flexible time off with Manager's approval

Cons

No matching 401k contribution yet.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Hi, thank you for sharing your interesting comments, we will for sure take them into consideration to improve the experience of our clients and Espressionist :). Thank you!

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

No Thank You

Nov 8, 2021 - Other
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly hard to think of.

Cons

Literally no rules or direction, lack of socializing, lack of structure, lack of leadership, overall a terrible experience

Human Resources Manager

We are sorry that you had a bad experience in our team, we continue working to offer each time a better experience to our collaborators and clients. We will take your feedback very seriously and wish you all the best in your future endeavours!!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving my time at Espressive!

Apr 30, 2021 - User Experience Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work on groundbreaking product innovations with amazingly smart folks! Impressed by the ability for the company to recognize the need to be trailblazers in the space of experience and FE technology. Accessible and empathetic executives who want to take part in the process :) So many things really :) everyone’s just really awesome.

Cons

Typical startup stuff. Trying to move as fast as possible and create one of the best products in the space we are in with limited resources can cause some stress and confusion.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect place to work if you love applying ML/NLP to problems/tasks people really care about and face regularly!

Apr 22, 2021 - Machine Learning Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Excellent culture and team organization; 2. Product features are thought through really well; in the end you deliver something that clients are very likely to use and that is very satisfying; 3. One of the best engineering processes that integrates several cutting edge software development tools and best practices.

Cons

Missing the office kitchen due to WFH.

Human Resources Manager

Hi Espressionist! Thank you for sharing your opinion. We love hearing such great comments and experiences from our team. We promise to do our best to always provide the best experience to you.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Continuous learning & improvement is inevitable

Aug 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Continuous learning – that is how I would summarize my motif at Espressive. Over the past couple of decades, I have worked at a variety of places of different sizes throughout the bay area. Working at a leading AI company has pushed me to learn a lot since day one, more than anyplace else in my career. Everyone leads by example, shares knowledge openly, and jump in to help when it is required-there’s no room (nor time) for office politics nonsense here. Checking out the latest joke or meme in our #random Slack channel is always a nice mental break; we also have a channel dedicated for capturing random famous employee quotes. We stay connected by having virtual happy hours and community hours where we can discuss our challenges given the current state of the world.

Cons

This place is not for the complacent and not for those that are obsessed with the hierarchy of 'job titles'. We're a rapidly growing dynamic team that is continuously achieving cool things for customers with our technology.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Hi Espressionist. We are glad to hear you don't see any cons working at Espressive, we promise to do our best to keep this feeling!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Industry-leading software and great company culture

Apr 7, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Technology that works, highly customer success-centric, and a positive and transparent culture

Cons

Standard startup challenges around establishing a nascent market

Human Resources Manager

Hi Espressionist, thank you for sharing your comments. We take all of them into consideration to improve!

9. 5.0

Outstanding Work Environment

Mar 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Espressive is a place where you can contribute and feel valued for what you do. Everyone is extremely helpful and supportive and collectively have a great attitude

Cons

There are no cons working here.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work so far

Mar 4, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

People at Espressive loves what they do, is easy to work with them

Cons

Like any startup, everything can change fast and you need to learn a lot. And the product is not easy to digest

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews

Espressive Reviews FAQs

94% of Espressive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Espressive 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Espressive to be career development, management, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Espressive Job Seekers