Essintial Enterprise Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Essintial Enterprise Solutions Reviews

Found 55 reviews

1.9
Robert Kolb
Pros
  • "they are really really good people to work with(in 5 reviews)

• "A group of employees really care about this company and try ever day to make a difference(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "No raises, no room for growth, whatever you go in as that's where you stay(in 6 reviews)

• "This company has no room for advancement and they do not give any raises(in 4 reviews)

1. "Essintial is a Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I've been with Essintial Enterprise Solutions for almost two years. Although everyone's experience is there own, I can truly say that working for this company has been a extreme pleasure. Working at Essintial has allowed me the opportunity to grow and thrive in a career that I enjoy.

Cons

In all business there are downsides. Essintial manages to keep the employees first, and that very important when running a business.

Advice to Management

Continue to Promote from within. Those who truly care about the company. It will keep it intact for years to come.

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2016-09-27
  2. "Places to go"

Former Employee - Manager in Mechanicsburg, PA

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Great coworkers who really care about each other

Cons

Managment could learn from the employees and seeing how they care for each other

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2019-05-09
  3. "Run - Don't work here"

Former Employee - Supervisor in Mechanicsburg, PA

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

There are some great dedicated hard working indivuals with morals, then there the rest.

Cons

No QA No training Raises are few and far between Poor work to life balance Forced to work weeends and holidays Poor health care with high premiums and deductibles. Every October to March are layoffs due to poor money management. I could keep going but that should be good enough.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees and they will take care of you. Stop holding things against employees from years ago, move forward.

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2019-03-26
  4. "Beware"

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

I can not think of any

Cons

I would beware of ownership

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2019-02-18
    • "Stay away"

Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at Essintial Enterprise Solutions part-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Stay away it’s a trap

Cons

It’s a trap, don’t fall for it

Advice to Management

Quit

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2019-01-16

"Horrendous management"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I ended up working for Essintial Enterprise Solutions through a merger...... pre merger was a great job, after merging with the east coast company to form EES was the worst group of management I have ever worked with.

Cons

Management from the top down does not have a plan to grow. Management fails on decisions and moved on up the ladder after failure. Call Center leads cannot explain procedures to accounts that they are the leads for. Garnering technicians to go on site through Field Nation platform to perform on site work representing Essintial but technician has no connection to Essintial so on site work can end up pretty destroyed. Pre...

Advice to Management

Either acknowledge you need help with your position and promote accordingly or find yourself a new career because once EES closes the doors there will be nothing for a group of management and leads who ran a company into the ground.

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2018-07-12

"Poor Management"

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Enjoyed working with co-workers. Able to work remotely

Cons

Very poor Executive Management. No pay increase in over 10 years.

Advice to Management

A service companies product is there employees. You need keep your most experienced and knowledgeable people. Essintial seems to let those people go. I was released with over 20 years of service for the reason of decline in business. There were 3 new people recently hired in my department with less experience and knowledge. If this company wants to grow and be successful, they need the most talented people on the team....

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2018-06-29

"Solutions Architest"

Former Employee - Group Manager/Solutions Architect in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Ability to work from home / virtual.

Cons

1) Uninformed Leadership 2) Use of industry trending tools are non-existent 3) Leadership team experience is primarily leveraged from prior roles within the company. No competitor or industry best-practices employed. Rather, decisions/solutions are based on Essintial only analytics which extremely poor and highly inaccurate and do not represent REAL WORLD data. Thus, wins/losses/program P&L tend to be very ambiguous....

Advice to Management

1) Evolve and be relevant 2) Invest in new offerings and try to open up a profitable and competitive business offerings. 3) Be open minded. Support and leverage virtual workforce expertise. 4) Move TC role to someone that actually has real (non-Essintial) world experiences. 5) Embrace, encourage and promote critical thinking and thought leadership

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2018-06-27

"TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER"

Former Employee - Techniacl Support Engineer

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I have nothing good to say about this company's management philosophy.

Cons

They have laid off so many good employees it appears they are positioning to sell the company

Advice to Management

None

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2018-06-25

"Run and stay away from Essintial (Field Nation/Onforce)"

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

Work when needed. Not the best work, but its work.

Cons

They thrive on NCR. Big money maker for them. Known them for years through Field Nation. They call you constantly asking you to take on assignments with NCR. NCR is not good either. Got asked to work for Essintial and I accepted it. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but soon thereafter I come to find out that the person I was working for was very immature. Told you that you belong to them and not to take on any...

Advice to Management

Hire real leaders. Hire more personable people that know how to communicate. Less conference calls unless it is a dire emergency.

Essintial Enterprise Solutions2018-06-02