Found 260 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and company store" (in 373 reviews)
- "great! people and great projects" (in 222 reviews)
- "Great culture and high" (in 132 reviews)
- "Good work life balance They spend a lot on marketing so amazing for people in marketing verticals" (in 111 reviews)
- "Team was great and willing to teach" (in 93 reviews)
- "It’s a shareholder driven company so the salaries are kept low with below inflation raises when given." (in 152 reviews)
- "High goals and depending on which stores you go to bad management (Ulta’s) not Estée lauder" (in 128 reviews)
- "low pay and long way up the ladder" (in 115 reviews)
- "Long hours and very competitive" (in 86 reviews)
- "You might do the best job but if you have a bad manager he or she will get credit for that ." (in 59 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Estée Lauder Companies and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about " long hour"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 25, 2020CRM & Digital AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon City
Young team. Big brand name.
Long hours and a bit toxic. No OT pay for full time. High turnover.
- 5.0May 18, 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great benefits and impactful employee resource groups
Long working hours and a bit hard to balance work and life
- 2.0Feb 19, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Pay is decent and health insurances benefits are better than most. Some of the cosmetic perks can be good IF the account executive knows how to get them to you.
Most entry positions have terrible retail hours and Account Executives who have no idea how to manage a large portfolio of brands.4
- 3.0Oct 11, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great benefits, lots of education, training program, paid hourly plus commission
Not a lot of room to grow and retail hours with lots of black out dates. Taking vacations with your family is hard.
- 3.0Jan 11, 2016Freelance ArtistCurrent Freelancer, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
-Gratis if you work enough hours -Opportunity to do makeup
-Not enough hours available -Management doesn't
- 3.0Mar 9, 2023Visual MerchandiserFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsDubai
Exposure to key players in the beauty industries Good training ground especially for new graduates Employee benefits are good
Long hours of work Long exchange of emails to finish a project Have many adhoc tasks
- 4.0May 24, 2021Sales RepresentativeCurrent Contractor
You get to work with one of the best beauty insiders and receive so many good products !
Hours are long and you have to sell!!!