Found 3,295 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 370 reviews)
- "great people and very engaging" (in 218 reviews)
- "Great culture and high" (in 121 reviews)
- "Good work life balance They spend a lot on marketing so amazing for people in marketing verticals" (in 104 reviews)
- "Team was great and willing to teach" (in 84 reviews)
- "Low salary and hard to get promoted" (in 152 reviews)
- "High goals and depending on which stores you go to bad management (Ulta’s) not Estée lauder" (in 129 reviews)
- "low pay and long way up the ladder" (in 113 reviews)
- "Long hours and very competitive" (in 84 reviews)
- "You might do the best job but if you have a bad manager he or she will get credit for that ." (in 59 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Estée Lauder Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Associate Design DirectorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
great benefits and people, fun location, good mentorship
traditional corporate mentality, not as creative mindset
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Multi Counter ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsStockholm, Stockholm
Prestige brands, friendly and helpful management, and global opportunities.
Could have a little bit more competitive salaries
Estée Lauder Companies Reviews FAQs
Estée Lauder Companies has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 4,706 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Estée Lauder Companies to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Estée Lauder Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Estée Lauder Companies 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.