Found 3,295 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and company store" (in 368 reviews)
- "great people and very engaging" (in 219 reviews)
- "Great culture and high" (in 120 reviews)
- "Good work life balance They spend a lot on marketing so amazing for people in marketing verticals" (in 106 reviews)
- "Team was great and willing to teach" (in 89 reviews)
- "It’s a shareholder driven company so the salaries are kept low with below inflation raises when given." (in 152 reviews)
- "High goals and depending on which stores you go to bad management (Ulta’s) not Estée lauder" (in 128 reviews)
- "low pay and long way up the ladder" (in 119 reviews)
- "Long hours and very competitive" (in 85 reviews)
- "You might do the best job but if you have a bad manager he or she will get credit for that ." (in 59 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Estée Lauder Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Oct 3, 2023Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsManila, Manila
Good working environment, good brands, good work life balance vs other beauty companies
Annual increase is minimal, salary adjustments are rare, promotions are seldom, no growth
Estée Lauder Companies Reviews FAQs
Estée Lauder Companies has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 4,706 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Estée Lauder Companies to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Estée Lauder Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Estée Lauder Companies 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.