Ethos Consulting Group Assistant Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager

5.0
Ethos Consulting Group President George Papalexandratos
George Papalexandratos

Pros
  • This is the best management training program I have ever been apart of and its going to be a great career path (in 4 reviews)

• I am motivated to come to work every morning (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • It is door to door business sales (in 16 reviews)

• Takes time and hard work to become successful in any business (in 11 reviews)

"Great company if you can handle it"

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time

Pros

First of all, I will say that I don't typically give in to the reviews where people make up negative stuff about a company because they're typically just emotional and upset at that time that they're writing them.
    I haven been working at Ethos for a year now and I can honestly say that working here has provided me more knowledge, experience, personal confidence, friends, and life mentors than anywhere else I have worked.
    I am working on the TMOBILE B2B program. Walking in I had minimal sales and wireless experience. Ethos took the time to train me and develop my skills and mindset. Today I am one of the top B2B reps in the office and the nation. All the hard work I put in is paying off and I am about to get promoted to Management!
    Worth bringing up that I have had several weeks that I earned over $2000 in commissions and bonuses. People saying you cant make enough money working at Ethos are 100% lazy. Lets get this straight this isn't a JOB! Its a Management Training Program. If you are looking for a 9-5 $9-12 dollars an hour, dead end job send your resume to a temp agency or a big box retailer. If you are looking to get paid and promoted based on your work ethic and ability to learn you should apply at Ethos as its by far one of the best companies in Denver. Believe me I interviewed with over 10 companies and got offered several positions. I decided to take the Ethos offer over all of them and I am very glad I did.

Cons

No doubt, the hours can be long at times and it can be exhausting. The Manager Training Program is designed to prepare you for a long-term leadership role, not a 9-5 supervisor position. Leaders are supposed to put extra effort into their people, work more hours at a harder rate in order to be the best example, and go above and beyond. Thats the type of integrity and devotion that Ethos teaches to those that are willing to and wanting to learn business leadership.

Advice to Management

Ethos is growing and continue to, I have seen 5 promotions to management , which obviously means that what you are doing a lot of things right. I always appreciated the one on one coaching meetings and extra time you put into my career development and me as a person.

Ethos Consulting Group Response

Aug 17, 2016 – President

WOW - what an awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Amazing feedback.

"Pure Opportunity from Purity of Business"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you notice... in today's business world, people are being replaced with people who are half the age because they can pay them half the wage. Jobs are being replaced left and right by automated systems and robots. The only people assured of jobs are those who are great with people. There will never cease to be a demand for people persons. There will always be a demand for people who can unite others and this company will give the candidate skills for making themselves indispensible.

Endless opportunity for the overachiever who is tired of working harder than his peers and getting passed up for promotions or getting paid the same. Positive atmosphere for those who understand that the people you work with make all the difference and that negative people make others negative. Personal growth is assured because this company is trying to grow, and therefore push their employees to grow for there is a need for more managers. Here you will learn the skills necessary to be valuable and therefore irreplaceable.

Cons

In order to grow you will be pushed through your comfort zone. To be successful will require dedication of time and energy much higher than a typical job. No coasting here slackers.