Ethos Consulting Group Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2019

3.7
Ethos Consulting Group President George Papalexandratos
George Papalexandratos
Pros
  • "Ethos Consulting Group has created an amazing work environment paired with a top notch training program(in 8 reviews)

• "amazing work environment and opportunity for growth(in 8 reviews)

Cons

"Foundation of my professional career"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Uncapped commissions and bonuses Company culture and work environment Unparalleled training/mentorship Personal and professional growth

Cons

The management team is super supportive and encouraging, but they believe in giving constructive criticism. The team is super passionate and dedicated, and don’t treat the job as merrily “sales and marketing”. I’m not sure this is even a con... but it definitely can be hard for people with an “employee mindset” to really experience optimal success here. It takes someone who is open minded, coachable and willing to get out of their comfort zone.

April 2, 2020Director of Recruiting

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is true that with the right attitude and mindset, there is unlimited earning potential with our uncapped commission structure. Thanks for noticing our passion and dedication. We love what we do!

"Exceptional environment to work at"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place for people who are looking for growth and leadership development. There’s a step by step mentorship program on how to be a successful communicator, leader and entrepreneur!

Cons

Requires work and dedication. Ethos is a fast pace environment and is not for people who want to clock in clock out.

April 2, 2020Director of Recruiting

Thanks for the positive feedback! We love to work hard, motivate, and mentor our team. We plan to keep it up!

"The Truth"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Ethos we grow. Everyday is filled with workshops and meetings to train/develop the human beings in the office. Unlike other companies, Ethos focuses on the person. We don't teach complicated sales/marketing strategy. We focus on hiring the best people and then individualizing the training for those amazing people to become the best. We genuinely care about our team. We do sales in a way that genuinely helps people. We use Big Box retail stores to contact customers and build relationships with those amazing customers who make our clients so successful. We are a people first business. We constantly develop ourselves and the people around us to be able to serve customers, clients and most importantly our team. Our work environment is extremely fast paced, competitive and infinitely tight knit. We believe in having a family here at Ethos.

Cons

Hard Work Rejection (We do sales) Invested Time (Office Events/Philanthropy/Office) If you are looking for a job, this is the wrong place for you. This is a career that requires time, energy and most importantly an emotional connection to personal and team success.

April 2, 2020Director of Recruiting

Thank you for an amazing review! It's true- We do genuinely care about our team! I'm glad you have found success working with us.

"This job is commission only"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a very positive work environment, and there are great advancement opportunities.

Cons

This job is commission only, and many people are working 60+ hours per week and making only $400 per week

October 24, 2019President

Hello Anonymous, We appreciate your feedback about us having a positive work environment and positive work environment, however we are royally confused as to why you titled this review "commission only" when this is simply not true. If you had worked here, you would know how our payment structure works. We are wondering if you worked here long enough to understand how a draw commission base salary works, but this frankly sounds like you are confused and we are hoping you could contact us so that we can go over this with you! If this is coming from a place of feeling like you weren't paid for something, please contact us so we can get to the bottom of it. Much appreciated.

"Okay place"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Okay base salary, very friendly people

Cons

Not great job, door to door sales

November 21, 2019Director of Recruiting

Hi there Anonymous - you may be confusing us with another company - we do NOT do door to door sales. Have a great one!

"Dont do it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Raw sales experience Leadership skills Nothing else

Cons

Door to door sales Long hours they will make you work six days a week

November 21, 2019Director of Recruiting

Hey there "Don't do it"We are glad you see some benefits and PROS for sales. We're a little bit confused as to what you mean by door to door sales, as that is not a service we have offered our clients in a long while. Our services are of the retail sales realm, perhaps you mean to leave this review for another company?

"The company culture is one-of-a-kind and I learned more from this company than I did at a four-year college"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Aurora, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people there genuinely care about you. There's a wealth of training and support available, as long as you ask for it. The office environment is incredibly fun. There's also so much opportunity to learn and grow. Those who succeed in this business are some of the kindest, honest, and exceptional people I've ever met. I started at Ethos after graduating college. I'm really glad I worked there, because it helped me gain the experience I need to feel more confident in the professional world. Just because the business isn't meant for everyone doesn't disparage the management team and coworkers.

Cons

Though people complain about the sales, learning sales vastly improved my people skills. Yes, I took a lot of rejection, but these challenges made me a stronger person.

April 10, 2020Director of Recruiting

I'm glad this experience has been valuable for you! We take a lot of pride in our training program and work hard to provide the our team the support that they need to excel! Thanks for an awesome review!

"Great culture, can be difficult to succeed"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time

Pros

The company culture was amazing! The people are so supportive and kind. You get assigned a leader in the company to train you personally and make sure you are on track to hit goals. People regularly hang out outside of work and there are weekly team nights so you can bond with everyone in the company. The CEO, George, is a really wonderful person. There are some really great opportunities in the company if you can excel at the sales part of the job.

Cons

This was my first time in a sales position and it was difficult to make enough money to live on. Its essentially a commission only position and it was difficult to hit my sales goals. If you are good at sales, this will be a great place for you. Also, you are pressured constantly to work more and more to hit your goals. I only had a few days off in the entire time I worked there and was working 9-11 hour days. I got burned out very quickly.

"Good fit"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

training program management benefits hard work pays off location

Cons

commute long hours , repetitive, competitive, growth, draining

April 10, 2020Director of Recruiting

It's true - Hard work does pay off! Thanks for leaving your feedback. :)

"Not worth it"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I did make some nice friends while there

Cons

* Not good work/home balance *Salary not working for me *Salary not up with industry standards

Found 60 reviews