What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is good and begin its Accommodation is free" (in 101 reviews)
- "Good benefits: we can buy discounted tickets for the staff and family" (in 98 reviews)
- "good benefits and travel benefits" (in 46 reviews)
- "Good flight benefits for family and friends" (in 17 reviews)
- "Good work environment and salary." (in 15 reviews)
- "poor management they treat their crew like children they just keep on pushing them without any outcome." (in 71 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes processes are not clear" (in 23 reviews)
- "Very stressful, in regular working hours" (in 22 reviews)
- "Blame culture which forces people to be 'yes' people and has led to a toxic work place environment" (in 20 reviews)
- "No job security and no guarantee" (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Etihad Airways and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,211 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 1, 2023ManagerFormer Employee
It was enjoyable and eye opening experience at Etihad in in term of cultural diversity and experience sharing.
There is no anything to complain. I like it. I left to see other opportunity
Etihad Airways Reviews FAQs
Etihad Airways has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,349 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Etihad Airways to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of Etihad Airways employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Etihad Airways 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.