Euronet Reviews | Glassdoor

Euronet Chairman and CEO Mike Brown
Mike Brown

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No Work/Life Balance, if you prefer to keep family and work life separate (in 4 reviews)

• Long working hours, no processes followed, improper management, incompetent managers (in 4 reviews)

1. "sales"

I have been working at Euronet full-time

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

none to share at the moment

2. "Manager"

I worked at Euronet full-time

Pros

entrepeneurial, interesting industry in fin-tech

Cons

outdated systems /leading to operational inefficiencies/unclear vision

Advice to Management

look for operational excellence in improving systems

"Limited Opportunity for Professional Growth"

I worked at Euronet full-time

Pros

Great location, nice work environment and above average benefits; the company attracted and hired a talented group of people

Cons

limited professional opportunities to grow within the company due to employee size and focus unless you actively seek to move internationally--and then only if you know the right people. also note company is stingy with raises and bonuses. Internal business systems/applications and support processes are not well integrated (though recognized and a work in process)

Advice to Management

Give more attention and focus to business process and systems improvement as a key priority; it will help employee morale and retention more than you think.

"Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Leawood, KS
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Leawood, KS

Pros

Challenge, growth opportunity, fair pay

Cons

high employee turnover, long hours, low pay, low morale, unfair treatment

5. "Fast growing company!!"

Pros

Hardworking, professional and intelligent people in corporate. The business is continuously growing so there is a lot of opportunity to grow and learn a lot from it. Great exposure working with international entities.
    This company is truly a hidden gem. The CEO Mike Brown has made some great initiatives to get everyone together more frequently. With Royals games, summer BBQ, and lately we've gotten to end work at 4 on Wednesdays with beer and snacks provided. Great things are ahead for this company!

Cons

I've seen some of the bad reviews and from my experience I know there had been issues in one of their segments with difficult people, management and high turnover. Those issues seem to have been remedied and the dynamic here at this company continues to improve.

Advice to Management

Sometimes there could be a disconnect with our international entities. Whether it's a communication gap or possibly lack of resources for them. Find those problem areas and improve on it. It would make a lot of us more successful at our jobs.

6. "VP Operations"

Pros

International Experience is excellent and opportunities can be created

Cons

Struggles with building a cultivating culture

7. "Great Company"

I have been working at Euronet full-time

Pros

Great company with many international opportunities. Banking/ payments industry is constantly changing and Euronet is an industry leader.

Cons

The most effective way to manage can be lost when management is in charge of managers in several different countries.

"Best career move yet"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Pros

I have been here for almost six months now and am still loving it! Euronet is a place where you have the ability to come in and work hard and it gets you noticed. Working with management on a day to day basis it is great to know my ideas are taken into consideration and acted on in many cases. I have to say my favorite thing about my time here is how leadership are always forward thinking and willing to invest in it's employee's future.

Cons

I can't say there is any thing to major to complain about. Like in all offices, there are always office personalities that you may not get along with but when you keep your nose down they don't seem to become an issue.

Advice to Management

There seems to be a culture disconnect between Euronet and epay. They are two companies with two different cultures within one building, bringing the companies together outside of a managerial level would have a only a positive effect.

9. "Great exposure to international business, while working with intelligent, driven people."

Current Employee - Accounting Analyst in Leawood, KS
    Current Employee - Accounting Analyst in Leawood, KS

I have been working at Euronet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Exposure to a variety of international business topics, due to Euronet's reach across the globe.

- Very intelligent, driven group that is easy to get along with and overall great people to work with at Corporate office.

- Trust from management to complete tasks without micromanaging, but always someone willing to help out when a question arises.

- Great opportunity for advancement/exposure to other areas for those that are willing to work hard. Various functions at corporate run lean, so always the chance to help out other areas and travel internationally.

Cons

- Workload can be daunting at times, but management recognizes the hard work and is flexible during times when work load is not as heavy.

"Hidden Gem in Leawood, KS"

I have been working at Euronet full-time

Pros

Euronet is a publicly traded global company with a market cap of approximately $3 billion. With 54 offices around the world, Euronet offers a unique employment opportunity for extensive international business exposure. For hard-working employees there is strong potential for career growth. Euronet hires smart, motivated, hard-working people who challenge you to be better in your job and are able to teach you something new every day. As part of the constantly changing payments space, Euronet offers leading-edge technology and encourages innovative thinking.

Management recognizes the success the company has had over the last 20 years and believes in giving back to the community, allowing all global employees one paid day during the year to volunteer with local charities in their respective communities.

Overall, this is a great work environment, with nice, smart employees and challenging work. I would recommend Euronet to anyone looking for a unique, challenging opportunity to further their career.

Cons

There aren't many cons to working for Euronet. If I had to give one it would be that as with most jobs, at certain times of the year workloads can be heavy and extra hours can be required. Management does understand this and allows flexibility when needing time off during less busy periods.