What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Training for customer service is a great staple to start out with if you are young and just beginning to work." (in 136 reviews)
- "Good money for starting out and being able to make a living which is exciting." (in 131 reviews)
- "Great commission on the wax passes especially during spring and summer seasons where everyone needs to wax." (in 123 reviews)
- "meet great guests and coworkers" (in 112 reviews)
- "Great for people who just got their license and want to learn proper wax techniques." (in 72 reviews)
- "poor management and not flexible" (in 333 reviews)
- "Responsible for cleaning the restroom and low pay" (in 258 reviews)
- "No benefits and you can’t ask days off you have to find somebody to cover you which if you’re low staffed kinda sucks" (in 168 reviews)
- "Manager is rude and difficult." (in 104 reviews)
- "the hours were bad no time off you have to push sales on every client or else you will loose your job on the spot." (in 92 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of European Wax Center and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,340 of over 3K reviews
Updated Oct 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- European Wax Center - Corporate | Division of European Wax CenterJan 5, 20235.0Franchise Business ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
At EWC, there is an absolute work life balance that leadership is behind 100%. The culture is amazing, it's a fun place to work, half day Fridays year round are an awesome perk, great benefits, professional growth opportunities.
To be fair, I should list some cons but I really can't think of any!2
European Wax Center Reviews FAQs
European Wax Center has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 3,378 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at European Wax Center to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
44% of European Wax Center employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated European Wax Center 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.