Eurostaff Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Eurostaff Group Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2019

3.7
Eurostaff Group CEO Saman Tabrizi (no image)
Saman Tabrizi
  1. "An Authentic & Ambitious Recruitment Business"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Eurostaff allows limitless growth & earnings, you are surrounded by like minded individuals that consistently strive for the next level of success & earnings. It is a tough sales environment, it is difficult to reach the elite levels but you are given training & encouragement to get there. The only reason for not acheiving that would be your own determination & willingness to go above and beyond.... On a personal level it is great to be able to work in a young environment with a great team of colleagues. The commission is very clear, and fair to everyone. No 'thresholds' or qualifications for higher bands, no disparity between employees and transparency throughout.

Cons

Coffee machine could be improved. It struggles to compete with Pret & Nero at the end of the street....

Eurostaff Group2019-06-27
  2. "Not at all respectfull"

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in London, England

I worked at Eurostaff Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Location close to london bridge

Cons

The office accumen is .....

Advice to Management

Just change the whole organisation

Eurostaff Group2018-10-27
  3. "My worst job ever"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Berlin

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is the best job I could done in my life to understand that I would never ever do such a job ever in my life again.

Cons

Team, working ethic, working hours, work-life balance, performance management.

Advice to Management

treat employees with respect and not with threats.

Eurostaff Group2018-11-11
  4. "Principal Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Eurostaff group for almost 4 years and can recommend the company branding and reputation, europe-wide influence, atmosphere and company culture as highlights of working here thus far. Reasons for moving here may also include a good commission structure compared to other companies in the IT/Engineering division, a highly competent Finance and Compliance department to find solutions in supporting the... sales team, a strong L&D function to promote further growth and the newly introduced flexi-time for allowing us to work when we want, not when we have to.

Cons

Working in the EU market might involve relocation to Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, the Netherlands or Belgium. This is not for me but might be for others. Language courses would be a benefit to align with company strategy and installing a Learning and Development function which was once in place. Rate of headcount allowance should be readily available for high performers to avoid career stagnation.

Eurostaff Group2017-10-25

October 27, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your honest review! As we grow and expand to new locations, we agree it is important to retain and develop those employees who have helped us get to this stage. We hope you continue to enjoy working at Eurostaff and look forward to you playing a part in our future story.

5. "Excellent earning potential at the cost of KPI's, silly KPI's and poor management"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Eurostaff Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Social, offices are lovely and earning potential

Cons

Massive KPI's - binary and written in stone Inflexible Management are driven by money and at the cost of its unhappy employees Originally Started by Paul Flynn and Mark Znowski... we were expecting a happy change when the Cordant Group took over but the business trades as usual. Staff Turner is the highest i've ever seen.

Advice to Management

Flexible toward it's employees Work/Life balance KPi's need to be reviewed

Eurostaff Group2017-10-26

"Shocking company to work for - slave hours"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Eurostaff Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

drinking social culture, company rewards

Cons

long hours, slave treatment, calls times call times call times

Advice to Management

RELAX

Eurostaff Group2017-09-04

September 6, 2017Marketing Manager

It's really disappointing to read a review like this. We pride ourselves on a flexible culture which is driven by outcomes, not arbitrary KPIs. We hope that all of your points were brought up upon you leaving us because rest assured they will be addressed by the entire management team.

7. "If you are / you want to become a recruiter and you are looking for a company to grow within, this is the best choice"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in London, England

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The training provided is very helpful and well-conceived - The targets are achievable (you can make money here! ) - Your results are really appreciated: both verbally and from a financial point of view. Besides the commissions, you can get a lunch at a fancy restaurant, holidays in exotic destinations, iPhones etc. - You can grow within the company in a short period of time if you have great results - The... managers / team leads are very good (I am working with a Team Lead who encourages me and he wants me to be happy with my work all the time) - The number of holidays will be extended to 25 in the near future - There are flexibility and understanding from the team leads - You can travel in other countries for meeting your candidates or your clients - You have a lot of great people surrounding you, from whom you can learn

Cons

Nothing significant to mention so far

Advice to Management

Nothing to add so far.

Eurostaff Group2017-07-29

"A career not just a job."

Current Employee - Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time

Pros

- Structured learning, great L&D program where you are guided through a series of workshops to ensure you are fully confident with the processes within recruitment. Claire Reynolds leads these classes, she has many years experience, explains things in a simplistic format and is always on hand to answer any questions you may have. - There are different career paths to success - I guess the 'one fits all' approach... does not apply to Eurostaff and each individual is really considered here which is great! - Incentives range from lunches in top restaurants, great trips abroad, pamper treatments, and individual incentives that you get to choose! - Fresh fruit daily - Monthly business meetings that round up activity with breakfast provided - Long gym lunches given after our new well-being taskforce were asked if we possibly could have longer lunches twice a week to work-out. Great to know you are actually listened to here! - Bright, open plan office space with coffee machines provided. - Learning and development section of office with laptops and a library of books, great to take away and have a read up on something to benefit yourself.

Cons

Long hours, but that is the same for any job where you want to do well and really rake in the cash. If you put the time in, the motivation and energy and ask as many questions as it takes to form great partnerships and business relationships the hours are worth it!

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees suggestions, makes such a difference and stands this company a part from other recruiters!

Eurostaff Group2017-06-21

September 6, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your kind comments. We're glad you're enjoying your time with us and that it continues to be that way for years to come!

9. "LOOK BEHIND THE VENEER OF GLOSS"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Eurostaff Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young company and very ambitious Lots of different nationalities, not just British staff Lots of incentives for the 'Star' staff i.e. those that make the grade! Trips abroad Staff company brochure, so you can keep up to date with what's going on in the company You get to hear about everything here, so never left in the dark Lots of lovely fresh fruit daily, plus doughnut's and cakes for birthdays Early finish... at 3pm on a Friday

Cons

Like many young companies with young people, you are rated on your looks - No joke! Honestly, I saw lots of men working, the women, too busy gossiping or looking online on tabloid websites Open planned warehouse style office - So no privacy what so ever!

Advice to Management

Concentrate on the work more ladies and stop judging people on their appearance. You are there to work not judge people.

Eurostaff Group2017-02-01
  10. "Recruiter"

I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time

Pros

If you put 110% you will get 110% back. Very professional place to work.

Cons

Your private time is going to take a big hit. Its a lot of hours at the desk. One of the USP when getting me over for an interview was the possibility to work from home/distance.

Eurostaff Group2017-01-25