Evantage Reviews

Updated Jan 26, 2022

Found 78 of over 81 reviews

4.1
Evantage President Chris Auwarter (no image)
Chris Auwarter

16 Comments

Advertising

115.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Evantage~253685
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people, good friends, invested in each other's success.(in 8 reviews)
  • "My training has been excellent, I have learned sales strategies, SEO, online marketing, leadership, team management, client management and territory development.(in 4 reviews)
  • "I have learned a lot since being here.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Everyone was so helpful and down to earth.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Office culture is great.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Opportunities!

Jan 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Evantage is a great opportunity- a positive team environment focused on professional and personal development. Management has been supportive of my career and providing opportunity for myself and others with hands on coaching and mentorship.

Cons

You get out of it what you put into it- there are great rewards if you're willing to work hard!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

STAY AWAY - CURRENT STUDENT/NEW GRAD SCAM

Aug 18, 2021 - Account Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

NONE at all - they lure in college students with misleading and false job titles when you will be doing the same as everyone else.

Cons

This is a somehow legal pyramid scheme. They will have you sell AT&T or other services in a Walmart or Target to random people buying groceries, 99.9% of whom you are bothering and inconveniencing. You make PURE commission pay - if you don't make enough commission to earn above minimum wage, they will pay you minimum wage and deduct the different from your next pay check. You make barely anything working 50-60 hours a week on top of having to drive to different stores each day. Your trainer makes a little bit more on your commission, and their boss makes more off them...etc... all the way to the guy at the top.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

You get out what you put in

Mar 17, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

working almost always in teams throughout the day and week to share ideas and learn from one another. Other team members and upper management making themselves readily available for help. Being around young energetic people helped me break out of my shell as a natural introvert.

Cons

As I wrote for my review headline you do get out what you put in, I learned very quickly after starting with Evantage that this isn't a company you can just coast with to move up quickly.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth opportunity

Mar 16, 2021 - Managing Partner in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair Dinkum Direct provided an amazing work opportunity through both professional and personal development. Focusing on leadership, growth, and company culture. They have built an exceptional team of motivated, positive, and inspiring individuals. This is the perfect place for anyone looking to bring their lives to the next level.

Cons

There’s no con in my opinion, however this is not the career path for everyone. It depends on how much do you want to bet on yourself day in and say out! They are huge on accountability.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place for hard working and ambitious people

Apr 8, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome group of energized individuals that push each other to get better constantly. If you're looking to gain experience in sales/marketing and management, the is no better place to learn than here.

Cons

Because this group pushes each other so often, it's not a great fit for individuals that can't handle accountability and aren't looking to expand their skills.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

If you're looking to polish your skills this is for you!

Mar 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong team mentality, everyone is willing to help you grow! management is willing to invest in you all you have to do is show up and give a 100%!! If I didn't have to move I would probably be still working there!!!

Cons

Not for people with a 9-5 mindset

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An Opportunity

Mar 16, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the advancement, based on how hard you work you get to grow not based on years of experience. Great incentives such as bonuses, trips, learning from successful business people around the US.

Cons

It's not easy but then again everyone would do it if it was. The support from management is great

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture and growth

Mar 5, 2021 - Account Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to work with the management team directly, they are always willing to help with any questions and help you reach your current goals and long term goals. I really like the motivational morning meetings and positive team members.

Cons

None at all. Keep providing great opportunities.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 12, 2021 - Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall a great place to be

Cons

nothing bad to say about this place

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Tons of fun and learning

Apr 16, 2020 - Account Representative in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at Evantage. I have fun every day with my team and the customers. You get to come to work and play games, talk to people and it's a fast work environment so the day go by fast. I have learned a lot since being here. I started entry level with no experience in sales or management and have learned how to be a leader and mentor to others.

Cons

You have to willing to put in the effort and time to grow and advance up. All promotions are earned here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews

Evantage Reviews FAQs

Evantage has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Evantage to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Evantage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Evantage. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

78% of Evantage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Evantage 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Evantage to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Evantage Job Seekers