KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Evantage

Is this your company?

Evantage

Add a Review

Evantage Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Jan 12, 2021

Found 5 of over 79 reviews

4.0
Evantage President Chris Auwarter (no image)
Chris Auwarter
Pros
  • "Great work environment, very positive, nurturing and team-oriented(in 6 reviews)

• "It is a great place to building interpersonal skill and learning to do it all by your own business model(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They tell you that you are a "marketing representative", but you are actually a door to door salesman(in 5 reviews)

• "long hours (8 am - 6 pm), hard to find parking some days(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

What career advice would you give your 30-year-old self? 😇

3,002

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 12, 2021 - Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall a great place to be

Cons

nothing bad to say about this place

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

For the achievers, this is the place to be.

May 16, 2013 - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The environment is very supportive, great people who are also some great friends. There's a lot of fun to be had. Strong emphasis on training, which is good. It's a great place for young graduates looking to develop their business and personnel management abilities. The skills learned are valuable and transferable to any industry.

Cons

You're given a lot of training and information at an accelerated pace. This is good but be prepared to work hard with some extra hours.

4 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. We are glad you received a lot of support. We pride ourselves in providing personal and professional development. I love the book idea, and we will look into it.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Corporate trainer

Nov 7, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

High energy and interactive environment, Daily tough base with your team-builder every morning in a fun atmosphere. It is a great place to building interpersonal skill and learning to do it all by your own business model. Great commission with a loan base.

Cons

Standing all day long talking to strangers at Walmart while it is required to have to do a long commute to different locations(No gas reimbursement).

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences. Although working with customer and face to face sales isn't for everyone, it is great to hear how much you enjoyed the training, and what you learned. As for gas remimbursement, we offer other reimbursements such as cell phone, since each employee is paid a guarantee rate, and not straight commission, which means their travel time is compensated unlike a commission only job. I hope that clarifies that concern. We have contracts with Walmart, and Best Buy and are their #1 vendor in all of Dallas.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee

Interview

Aug 11, 2015 - Sales Representative in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere the other employees are curtious lots of high energy plenty of room for growth and a great place to learn new sales techniques.

Cons

The driving and base pay arrangement.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you for interviewing with our company. We are glad that you are able to learn new skill sets. Yes of course travel will be involved and also on top of our base pay, there is plenty of commission and bonuses you can earn. We encourage you to talk to Management about ways you can improve and take advantage of the growth potential.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love the team environment, always fun and lively.

Nov 14, 2012 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place for anyone looking to start at an entry level position and work their way up the corporate ladder. Lots of room for advancement. Everyone including the management team are very helpful and willing to help you reach your goals.

Cons

Not the work environment for someone older, over 50.

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the review. We recognize a lot of our team members are very competitive. We will make sure to find out ways to incorporate more competition to drive the performance of our team, and make it even more fun for everyone working at Evantage.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews