KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Evantage

Is this your company?

Evantage

Add a Review

Evantage Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Apr 30, 2016

Found 5 of over 79 reviews

4.0
Evantage President Chris Auwarter (no image)
Chris Auwarter
Pros
  • "Great work environment, very positive, nurturing and team-oriented(in 6 reviews)

• "It is a great place to building interpersonal skill and learning to do it all by your own business model(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They tell you that you are a "marketing representative", but you are actually a door to door salesman(in 5 reviews)

• "long hours (8 am - 6 pm), hard to find parking some days(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

What career advice would you give your 30-year-old self? 😇

3,003

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome people, great company culture!

Sep 2, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

great training, promotion from within, fun atmosphere

Cons

long hours (8 am - 6 pm), hard to find parking some days

5 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks for taking the time to review our company. We understand parking can be hard, because of the expansion in our coporate park. We have moved all parking to the parking garage in front of our building.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Account Representative

Apr 8, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company provides a great work environment.

Cons

The hours are long. They are from 8-6

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear from you and am glad you enjoy the environment. We do understand the con about working 8 - 6, as we are pushing to help our employees reach their goals, we want to make sure each day we have enough time to properly train and develop them. We also look to develop people to managment in a short period of time. Feel free also to reach out to us personally with any ideas you have with your training and development.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Learn a lot, grow a lot, work hard

Dec 18, 2012 - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, good friends, invested in each other's success. Teaches life skills applicable to any job or industry.

Cons

Benefits lacking, work is hard, hours are long. Stress is relatively high.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you really enjoyed being part of our team environment. A good work culture is very important to us. There are travel expense benefits immediately with us, and Health and Dental benefits after just 90 day employment period as well. Feel free to reach out to Management if you were not aware about them. We are always there to help and give support.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Full Commission - Beware!

Jan 21, 2013 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun Atmosphere with tons of support!

Cons

Full commission position without paid training. Long hours walking door-to-door.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our atmosphere, and had some good support. We have even made some changes in regards to pay and incentives with new team members which we have found helpful for someone stepping into a new career. We understand the support and training needs to be there when someone is beginning a career that is new to them. We have an "open door" policy so that each team member can speak openly with Management about training and if they have concerns, so we can work with each person and their individual needs to help them learn and advance quickly once they begin their career with us.

5. 3.0

Great culture

Apr 30, 2016 - Account Manager in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture for personal and leadership development

Cons

Long hours and the job requires 30 - 40% travel

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our culture.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews