Find jobs for Account Executive

1. "Great Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good culture and employee benefits!

Cons

The company grew and did not have the space to accommodate the employees at the time, they made some changes, but they will most likely need a new office.

2. "Well meaning. Falls short"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of perks. Was exciting for a while during IPO

Cons

Disorganized. Over processed. Don’t walk their talk.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your contributions to Eventbrite during such a formative few years. Best of luck in your next role! - DH

3. COVID-19

"Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing benefits, free lunch everyday, great people and overall great culture. Overall I felt like my voice was heard the majority of the time

Cons

My sales team sometime felt forgotten about. Covid-19 basically wiped out the whole company

April 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing and best of luck on your next adventure - DH

4. "Great place to work and great people"

Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I worked at Eventbrite full-time

Pros

Environment was fun and positive

Cons

Many people under the microscope

"Saturated Market - Over priced - Leaders"

2.0
    Current Employee - Large Account Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits. As with most tech offices, we get food..

Cons

If they promise you a dollar, you probably get $.50. Look at there stock before you buy into what they promise on the offer letter - I lost 6 months, plus working this saturated platform.

July 3, 2019

Food an important perk but feeling fairly compensated is probably more important. And while SF and the stock market are both unpredictable creatures, we truly value our hub in this city and want to keep our talented folks around. If you're still with us in the Briteland, I want to make sure you feel heard. If you're open to it, grab a time slot to talk to our CEO 1:1 in her office hours. You can also reach out to bx@eventbrite or me personally. I'd love to talk about what you'd like to see. - Vivian Chaves, Community Director SF

"Core values don't pay the bills"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Eventbrite full-time

Pros

I joined for the amazing benefits, although from what I understand the fully covered healthcare (that actually provides coverage) is the only remaining benefit. Can’t confirm if the $60/month gym reimbursement still exists or not. Unfortunately, grocery reimbursement, flexible scheduling, the option to work from home, and unlimited PTO no longer exist. This is a good job if you enjoy being bombarded by tech illiterate, irate callers at 1am on a Saturday and having a manager who preaches about teamwork making the dream work tell you that they don't feel like helping you.

Cons

The company claims to promote transparency, autonomy, authenticity, and growth but fails to practice what they preach. The leaders would schedule Q&A sessions with the team and then plant questions of their own in an attempt to avoid addressing the issues that plagued the CX team. CX reps would repeatedly endure abuse from callers regarding the platform's constantly changing features and the greater team would not be held accountable. Oops, an engineer accidentally turned off the payment processor and went on vacation? Just use your *Make it Happen* spirit. Someone in the SF office would love to help you but they’re tied up with yoga or in the Manicube. Compensation is based on a variety of factors, including how active you are in the team’s drinking cult. Not a place to work if you’re not a fan of getting obliterated in your office.

August 14, 2017Recruiting Coordinator

Looking across our global Customer Experience team, Nashville has arguably gone through the most change in these past 3 years. From 40 to now over 120 people in this location, the expansion has moved us into a larger office space and forced us to reimagine how we work together as teams. Part of this has meant hearing feedback and iterating on what benefits our teams find most valuable. I'm proud to share that we now grant stock to everyone joining the Nashville Customer Experience organization full-time. In addition, we're giving each Nashville team member access to complimentary parking next to the building, and catering food to the office 5 days a week. In the past 3 months, we've also launched a team in Australia, which offers great time zone coverage, and allows us to be less reliant on U.S. team members to work late-night shifts. Appreciate the feedback you've shared here, and it has sparked a valuable conversation amongst our leadership team. There are learnings that we're applying not just to the team here in Nashville, but also to our smaller teams around the globe as they begin to go through exciting stages of growth and development. If you're up for sharing more detail about your experience, I'd love to chat, and encourage you to reach out via email. - Courtney Duhring, Head of Customer Experience

"Company loves their employees, needs better structure in specific departments"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic perks/benefits. People are excited to be there.

Cons

Lack of transparency for career progression. Continual reorganization within departments, hard to feel genuine security. Feel like there was a continual lack of processes for a number of departments, which was surprising for such a well funded/hired company.

Continue reading
  8. "Strategic Account Executive"

Strategic Account Executive in La Grange Park, IL

I worked at Eventbrite for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and fun place to work

Cons

Company needs to think outside the box more

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

This review is solely for the Sales Department as I can't speak for the rest of the company. Originally, I came to Eventbrite for the people, and they are still what keep me here. Awesome, motivated individuals work here and it's a pleasure to come to work each day and learn from them.

Cons

Unfortunately, as of late morale has been at an all time low. In an effort to become profitable, the company has been letting valuable individuals go without any explanation to the rest of the team. This has resulted in a culture of fear and feelings of being disposable. Sales leadership doesn't make an effort to retain smart, driven and reliable employees, and Sales employees don't feel valued or heard by Sales leadership, creating a rift and a very top-down driven atmosphere. I wish I could say I feel like I could grow my career at Eventbrite but in it's current state, I feel disposable, overworked, underpaid, and frustrated.

November 17, 2016Eventbrite

I agree that we get to work with truly incredible people every day! It's one of the reasons I love working at Eventbrite as well. Change can always be hard, and I hear your feedback and concerns. I believe we are on the cusp of something big, and we've all had to work extremely hard this year to help Eventbrite reach those stretch goals. I greatly appreciate the contribution of everyone on the team, and never want team members to feel undervalued for their contributions or disposable in any way. Though we strongly believe in transparency at Eventbrite, explanations around why an individual has left the team are a personal matter. It is important to respect an individual's privacy when they leave the organization, and it is not my place to call out the reason that an employee is leaving or share specific details. That said, I am a firm believer in promoting and embracing a culture of honest and open employee feedback, and I would love to chat with you directly about ways we can work together to address your concerns and ensure that your voice and ideas are heard. I would encourage you to reach out to me or your manager to discuss further. --- Paul Liebman, Sr. Director, Account Management

10. "Mid Market Account Executive"

5.0
    Current Employee - Mid Market Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible culture and very open to any type of change.

Cons

Still growing and that always presents a few challenges.

Found 42 reviews