Eventbrite Account Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2020

4.3
Eventbrite Co-Founder & CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz
  1. "Innovative company that cares about their employees and clients!"

Current Intern - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite for less than a year

Pros

Eventbrite has a very fun and balanced culture. People are constantly working hard in all department to improve the platform and better serve their clients. It is great to see everything you actually do directly benefit the company and help them to continue to revolutionize the ticketing and events industry.

Cons

No complaints! You just have to remember while they are quickly growing Eventbrite is still in a start up phase, so there are a lot of internal processes still being developed and worked on constantly, so just be patient with this process.

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

This review is solely for the Sales Department as I can't speak for the rest of the company. Originally, I came to Eventbrite for the people, and they are still what keep me here. Awesome, motivated individuals work here and it's a pleasure to come to work each day and learn from them.

Cons

Unfortunately, as of late morale has been at an all time low. In an effort to become profitable, the company has been letting valuable individuals go without any explanation to the rest of the team. This has resulted in a culture of fear and feelings of being disposable. Sales leadership doesn't make an effort to retain smart, driven and reliable employees, and Sales employees don't feel valued or heard by Sales leadership, creating a rift and a very top-down driven atmosphere. I wish I could say I feel like I could grow my career at Eventbrite but in it's current state, I feel disposable, overworked, underpaid, and frustrated.

November 17, 2016Eventbrite

I agree that we get to work with truly incredible people every day! It's one of the reasons I love working at Eventbrite as well. Change can always be hard, and I hear your feedback and concerns. I believe we are on the cusp of something big, and we've all had to work extremely hard this year to help Eventbrite reach those stretch goals. I greatly appreciate the contribution of everyone on the team, and never want team members to feel undervalued for their contributions or disposable in any way. Though we strongly believe in transparency at Eventbrite, explanations around why an individual has left the team are a personal matter. It is important to respect an individual's privacy when they leave the organization, and it is not my place to call out the reason that an employee is leaving or share specific details. That said, I am a firm believer in promoting and embracing a culture of honest and open employee feedback, and I would love to chat with you directly about ways we can work together to address your concerns and ensure that your voice and ideas are heard. I would encourage you to reach out to me or your manager to discuss further. --- Paul Liebman, Sr. Director, Account Management

3. "Had a good time at Eventbrite"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Eventbrite full-time

Pros

A lot of smart and talented people to work with. Good company culture and benefits.

Cons

Local Benelux management lacks professionalism. Eventbrite is a great platform for the majority of organizers, but it's difficult to serve niche markets with it. The company doesn't always find the right balance between global strategy and local nuances.

April 17, 2020

Many thanks for sharing this feedback - deeply appreciate it! - DH

4. "Company with quality"

Current Employee - Account Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Quality in the work environment -Compliance with the quality of service provided

Cons

We need greater recognition in Brazil. We are moving towards this!

August 21, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and call-out about more recognition for the great work you all are doing in Brazil! Duly noted. :) -- Julia Hartz, CEO

"London office - 5 stars"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Number one reason this is the best place I have worked is because this office has some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with - collaborative, hardworking, sociable and passionate. The leadership team are supportive and truly invested in our success. The right team is in place and this shows through the amazing results and growth we have had in the last year.

Cons

We do still have to be a bit scrappy to make things work for us locally, but I kind of like that.

February 23, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! Our growth in Europe is a direct result of the hard work your team puts in each day. -Julia Hartz, CEO

"Great place to learn and grow"

4.0
    Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Eventbrite

Pros

- Amazing and unique company culture build on transparency - great team and fun work environment - learning culture (access to trainings) - many benefits (transport, wellness, food etc) - open for feebdback

Cons

- as much freedom you have at the same time you need to deliver and the company is quite demanding - it can take time to make changes to the process and product, especially when not based in San Fran

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews