Eventbrite Client Service Representative Reviews

Julia Hartz
0 Rating
  1. "Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, awesome perks & benefits, good training

Cons

Office not large enough to hold employees. Working from home is great but I'd like a little more flexibility.

Continue reading

"Customer Service Team Review"

2.0
    Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have the ability to work from home but the office is also really great. My co-workers are the best and the team leads are amazing as well. I love the values of the company and feel that executive leadership has a great strategy and genuinely care about the employees. The benefits can't be beat! This makes me want to bring my best to work every day.

Cons

Upper management in customer service lacks good communication and they are very reactive. They make a lot of changes with little thought to how it affects the team or their morale. Sometimes, they'll make a big change then take our feedback and backtrack on the change instead of bringing us into the picture earlier on which could avoid a lot of issues. When the office opened there was a lot of talk about never becoming a call center and about career growth. We've definitely moved more toward a call center mentality though. The value of work-life balance doesn't seem to be a priority anymore unfortunately.

Eventbrite Response

February 19, 2016Eventbrite

Thanks for your honest feedback, I appreciate where your frustration is coming from. Making changes to our team and scheduling as the business evolves is often a difficult process for the company and our team. We absolutely value every member of our team, and want to make any changes as comfortable as we can so we can continue to best support our customers. Thank you for voicing your concern about communication, we will definitely be more mindful about how we share information and how it impacts the team going forward! - Devisha Mistry, Support Manager

3. "So thankful for the opportunity to work at Eventbrite!"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

-High value placed on giving feedback -Great culture of personal and team growth and improvement -Employees feel valued -Office has a fun, friendly culture and employees hang out a lot after work -Great communication across all offices -Thorough training

Cons

-It's a fast growing company, so salaries haven't quite caught up to the growth yet, but that's true of most successful startups

4. "So Happy To Be On The Briteside!"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Eventbrite is the first company I have worked for that really cares about employee moral & well-being. Every day I am learning something new and always know that If I need help I can pretty much ask anyone without feeling like I am taking up too much of their time. You get the days off that you want, pick the shifts that you want to work, and get to work with awesome people!

Cons

No complaints at this time

5. "Eventbrite is definitely a great place to work"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are amazing, the training is world class, and above all the environment is conducive to growing while being yourself

Cons

Too many people with too many ways to do things results in people trying to correct you because you aren't doing it their way even though your way is also correct and works well.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews