Eventbrite Customer Experience Associate Reviews

Updated Aug 15, 2016

4.4
Eventbrite Co-Founder & CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz
  1. "Bringing People Together--the best people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite part-time for more than a year

Pros

Fabulous people; great environment. Eventbrite exists to "Bring People Together through the Experience of Live Events". The amazing part is the company lives out its mission in the way they bring work teams together. It is a warm, welcoming, fun culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. For a tech company that allows employees to work remotely, Eventbrite is intentional about cultivating a fun, positive, high performance, high-relationship culture.

Cons

If you're not comfortable in an environment that is always evolving and constantly changing, Eventbrite would not be a good fit for you. Because it is a constantly evolving product and workplace, clear career tracks aren't immediately discernible.

Continue reading
    Eventbrite2016-08-15
  2. "Great culture with expected growth pains"

4.0
    Customer Experience Associate

I have been working at Eventbrite

Pros

Incredible benefits. Promotions are given to those that deserve them. Compensation is fair. Opportunities for OT.

Cons

Pain points when trying to move into other areas of the company. Some have found it difficult to move laterally or vertically from their current positions.

Eventbrite2016-08-15

"Great place to work!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite part-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere and your co-workers are bar none. I've never worked at a place that was more welcoming and every single one of my co-workers became my friend. EB truly cares about your well being, mentally and physically, goes to great lengths to take care of their own.

Cons

Could use a little more help in the structure department. Hard to see where your career track could be.

Eventbrite2015-12-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews