Eventbrite Customer Experience Representative Reviews

1. 5.0

Top Notch

Feb 4, 2021 - Customer Experience Associate in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, pretty straightforward paths but also opportunities to branch out

Cons

All virtual as of now, started job during COVID

Eventbrite Response

Thank you for this feedback and great to hear! - DH

2. 3.0

Good Company, Bad Clientele

Apr 15, 2021 - Customer Experience Associate in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing perks, free lunch, cool office

Cons

Complex product, angry customers, little training, stressful environment

Eventbrite Response

Thank you for sharing and hope we can improve on these things - DH

3. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Fantastic Experience

Dec 3, 2020 - User Experience Research Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people in research with lots to learn from--healthy combination of structured and fast/gritty

Cons

Really only con was that communication wasn't super standardized across the company but when things got too difficult the senior associate working with us stepped in to help.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, but the job sucks

Jul 24, 2019 - Customer Experience Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Catered lunches, snacks, drinks, friendly team, great office, free parking downtown..

Cons

The job itself really sucks. People call, email, and chat in all day to complain about the product.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Client Experience Rep

Aug 23, 2016 - Customer Experience Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits, fun work environment, learning culture, daily lunches provided (healthy, too) along with an endless supply of snacks in the office as well. Opportunities to be involved in a lot of different ways such as working on committee to plan office events, interact with other teams, and collaborate on projects.

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities from this position in the Nashville office, perceived favoritism for some team members, capped pay and removal of bonus structure. Slow to backfill positions when people leave. There's also a lot of turnover in the customer support department.

VP, People

Thanks for the feedback. We value career growth and know it's important to our Britelings. Having led our CX team for 6 years, I personally know many members of our CX team who've been with Eventbrite for more than 5 years and grown their careers with us! There are opportunities to move up within the CX team and also within the broader company. With the growth of our sales team in Nashville I also think it's a wonderful opportunity to continue to grow. Happy to chat more about your path anytime. -Dana Kilian VP, People

6. 5.0

Outstanding company!

Aug 14, 2016 - Customer Experience Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has been an amazing experience to be a part of this company. The culture and work environment are awesome and everybody is extremely supportive of one another. I couldn't ask for a better work/life balance (in my position, you can work from home!) and the benefits are outstanding. Our leadership is fantastic and transparent about changes within the company. You feel like you are actually a part of something rather than just another employee.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind, and I wouldn't necessarily call it a con since this is a growing company, but it would be great to have a clearer sense in regard to career growth and opportunities. I understand that with a company growing this quickly, changes happen frequently so it is difficult to really pinpoint a career path.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for, still some work to do

May 4, 2018 - Customer Experience Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies - Excellent benefits and perks (low-cost health insurance, daily catered lunch, wellness stipend to name a few). - The best collective group of people that I've ever worked with. Intelligent, empathetic, and innovative. Learned how to collaborate, fail, and lead through working with such talented folks. - Constant growth and change = Unparalleled professional development.

Cons

- There could be more intentional professional development for EB employees. Change and growth allow us to discover and develop our skillsets, but I often felt that the org could take a more active and intentional role in professional development. - Direct pay seems slightly under market value. Overall compensation package plus perks seem fair, all things considered.

Eventbrite Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback and advice on where we could invest and engage more in professional development. I agree and there is a lot under way to up-level our development work and intentional career coaching framework. My goal is to have a very different development experience humming by year's end and we're already seeing seeds of this sprout under Mary's leadership. Keep up the great feedback! - Julia Hartz, CEO

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to develop your career

Apr 26, 2017 - Briteling Experience in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Challenging problems to work on - Company Culture -Benefits & perks are up to par with the big silicon valley tech companies -Out of the box thinking on people programs -Leaders provide you autonomy which helps you fast track development -Leaders are truly invested in creating a career best experience for employees -Employees really care about the company and a majority put in 200% effort -I came across some of the kindest & smartest people i've met in my career at Eventbrite -I wouldn't have left the company if I hadn't moved out of the area

Cons

-Communication across the different functions can be complicated at times. But most companies experience similar communication challenges when rapidly scaling. Leadership was receptive to this feedback. At the time I left, they were focused on solving for this and finding the right balance of communication.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bringing People Together--the best people!

Aug 14, 2016 - Customer Experience Associate in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fabulous people; great environment. Eventbrite exists to "Bring People Together through the Experience of Live Events". The amazing part is the company lives out its mission in the way they bring work teams together. It is a warm, welcoming, fun culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. For a tech company that allows employees to work remotely, Eventbrite is intentional about cultivating a fun, positive, high performance, high-relationship culture.

Cons

If you're not comfortable in an environment that is always evolving and constantly changing, Eventbrite would not be a good fit for you. Because it is a constantly evolving product and workplace, clear career tracks aren't immediately discernible.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not perfect, but the best place I've worked

Feb 11, 2016 - User Experience Architect in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eventbrite is comprised of talented, ambitious people who are genuine and pleasant to be around. The product and purpose of the company is impactful on the quality of people's lives, and provides a meaningful focus for day-to-day work. As the company has grown, so too have the employees, not only in headcount, but also in individual professional advancement.

Cons

As a mid-sized company, it is still maturing and trying to find its cultural and operational footing as it emerges from its "startup" phase. As en employee, there are opportunities for professional growth, but they are not always clearly mapped out, nor are roles always very well defined.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews