Eventbrite Marketing Manager Reviews

4.7
Eventbrite Co-Founder & CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz
1 Rating

"Great People, Growing Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun atmosphere, great office perks, creative team and cool industry.

Cons

Growing pains associated with a scaling company: some disorganization at the senior level can give individual contributors whiplash and cause burnout.

Eventbrite2019-06-03

Eventbrite Response

June 11, 2019

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here overall and totally hear you on the fast growth. The senior leader team is working hard to provide more clarity and to sharpen our focus as we continue to scale. Thanks for taking a moment to share you experience - I appreciate the feedback. Vivian Chaves -- Community Director, San Francisco

2. "Best job of my career"

4.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company was still <500 employees, but I loved the company culture.

Cons

The company didn't offer a lot of employee benefits at that time (401K, employee perks, etc.)

Eventbrite2019-10-23

"Great people. Lack of coordination."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The folks at the company are generally super smart, caring, trustworthy, and just the kind of people that you want to hang out with. There's a good mix of employees from various backgrounds (both professionally and personally) and they tend to be bright, friendly, and incredibly interesting. Work/life balance is highly valued and (usually) totally feasible. The leadership tends to clearly communicate objectives across the company. Those objectives are sound and responsible in the current business climate.

Cons

There's a lot of stagnation. Come here for the experience and the name. But, don't come here expecting to make bank, grow into a higher position, or collaborate with other teams. Salaries are not competitive and either are the career advancement opportunities.

Continue reading
    Eventbrite2016-03-11

Eventbrite Response

March 12, 2016

Thanks for the honest feedback. Career development is an area of focus for us this year as we grow in business and talent. Our goal is to collectively create an environment where every Briteling can thrive, grow, and gain new insight/perspective/skill during their tenure at Eventbrite. Personally, I'm committed to helping build the "Eventbrite constellation" that gives insight to all teammates as to where they could gain more skill and insight -- whether that be by direct internal and external mentorship, coaching, peers, new business areas, and/or cross-team collaboration. -- Julia Hartz, Co-Founder & President

4. "Empowering and Inspiring"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Britelings are continuously empowered and inspired to make their visions happen. Whether you want to create a crazy and wacky marketing campaign or find new ways to bring the Britelings together outside of work, there is no one stopping you. If it's successful, you're recognized. If it fails, you learn from it and are encouraged to share those learnings with your team.

Cons

I currently have no cons.

Eventbrite2014-08-15

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews