Find jobs for Sales Development Representative

Updated Feb 9, 2021

4.6
Eventbrite Co-Founder & CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE THIS COMPANY

May 25, 2018 - Sales Development Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eventbrite has been one of the best job experiences I have had from the moment I walked in the door. They were very welcoming during the interview process and had a great training program to get me ramped up. The work life balance is amazing and I couldn't ask for better people to spend 40 hours with :)

Cons

So far I do not have any cons with my experience at Eventbrite.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great group of people, but disorganization at the top.

Feb 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, unlimited PTO (as long as quota met), catered lunches

Cons

Disorganized upper-level management. Nashville office always felt disconnected from San Francisco HQ.

Eventbrite Response

Good feedback re: strengthening connection of Nashville to SF and our other offices. Thank you and best of luck in your next adventure! - DH

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Place to work in Nashville

May 22, 2018 - Sales Development Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don't think you can find a better place to work in Nashville. The people are genuine and make work fun, but also push you to do your best and be competitive- the "Work hard, play hard" attitude is alive every single day you walk through the doors. The perks are just a bonus on top of that- amazing free lunch every day, dogs in the office, generous time off policy, work from home capability- and that's just the beginning. I'm immensely proud to be a Briteling and still get excited that I work here.

Cons

There are a lot of changes as expected with a growing company, but sometimes I feel the communication could be better. They do a great job with overall company updates and communication on growth, but sometimes the updates on what matters most to our day-to-day duties are kept in the shadows for a little bit too long by management. Compensation may be below market, but there are so many other benefits and perks that make up for it, and it is definitely something that has been given attention.

Eventbrite Response

Thank you for your very thoughtful feedback on communication - heard loud and clear! ;) Thank you for all you do every day to make the Nashville office rock. - Julia Hartz, CEO

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Development Representative at Eventbrite

Sep 17, 2018 - Sales Development Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workplace culture. Great benefits, monthly wellness stipend, free lunch everyday, keg in the kitchen, happy hours all the time, pet friendly, ping pong table.

Cons

On the sales side - mostly young, outgoing recent college grads. Can feel a bit like high school or college (sort of fratty).

Eventbrite Response

Thanks for your great feedback here - I appreciate the specificity. - Julia Hartz, CEO

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

not a bad place to work, kinda boring work

May 17, 2017 - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eventbrite has a great office with great culture. Things can be intense with many type A personalities with fast pace daily routines. But everyone worked hard and my team got very close even outside of work.

Cons

My role was repetitive and felt menial at times. Management didn't show the most interest in supporting entry level career growth, though admittedly they had very busy schedules. Early hours were not that enjoyable either.

2 people found this review helpful