Eventbrite Senior Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Eventbrite CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz
Pros
Cons
  • "growth of the team - sometimes the processes can take awhile to catch up and you need to have a flexible attitude to deal with some growing pains(in 13 reviews)

• "I've found the work/life balance to be great (and that balance is VERY encouraged), but this is not a place for people who just want punch the clock(in 7 reviews)

1. Best place to work!

• Overall
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Caring and collaborative culture - Excellent benefits and perks - Ability to grow, think critically, and play a part in larger decision making - Thoughtful and invested leadership teams - Challenging and rewarding work environment

Cons

- Rapid growth has highlighted opportunities for better change management, but something that is already being quickly addressed by the company

Eventbrite Response

April 26, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! Change management is something we always need to be developing but I'm glad you're seeing growth here. Thank you for all you do! - Julia Hartz, CEO

2. Briteland, a place to thrive!

• Overall
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to be in a place where you can have huge impact, then Eventbrite is for you. My work life balance has never been better. I also have the full support of everyone of the team.

Cons

no real cons, just 1st world problems. Waaa they dont feed me on Wednesdays. lol

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Go Eventbrite!

Found 2 reviews