Eveo Inc Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Olivier Zitoun

1. "Stellar, unique people always pushing for innovation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible, innovative, and challenging environment that allows you to be your best and push yourself. People have some serious experience in the the industry.

Cons

Can be a little low energy (in the physical office) because there is so much virtual work going on (good).

Advice to Management

Try to get the full group together more often celebrate wins.

2. "Good pay"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc (More than a year)

Pros

Very competitive pay, nice office space and location.

Cons

Lots of politics and drama, but nothing beyond what you'd find at any other agency.

3. "A truly sad place to be. Most people have jumped ship."

I worked at Eveo Inc full-time

Pros

Worked with some good, talented people. The office is in a nice location.

Cons

People are unhappy, company has no money. Can't pay contractors so they are always looking for new victims. They are essentially playing catch up and writing contracts with no intention of paying on time. The office is less than half filled at all times. Very bad morale.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees.

5. "Review From an Account Perspective"

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time

Pros

An innovative agency filled with the best people in the industry. I have worked at several agencies where people can be negative, be bullies and extremely political. This agency is the complete opposite and it is a refreshing place to work. They push you hard, allow you the opportunity to take the lead on tasks and truly believe in you. I have been working at Eveo for a year and half and am looking forward to growing in my position. They push the boundaries with tech, therefore if you are on the dev side, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and learn the latest technologies. If you are on the account side, you will have that same opportunity to work with extremely tech-savvy people and to learn about new technologies that you can offer to your clients. Definitely recommend working here.

Cons

It is a small to mid-sized agency, therefore you may have to wear a few hats.

"Good place to grow with!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Smaller office (NYC) so high level of collaboration and teamwork. Good chemistry among team members. Significant industry experience. Exceptional strategy group. Always innovating and looking for big ideas.

Cons

Typical bicoastal challenges creep up at times. Important to be open to taking on different roles (including senior managers) as small office environment dictates (does provide opportunity as well).

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent and empower employees to take on larger roles. Remain flexible with employees allowing offsite work to help with work/life balance.

7. "Innovative Work & The Best Teams"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc (More than a year)

Pros

Eveo is always pushing the envelope- it's so refreshing to see a pharma, health and wellness agency bring innovative ideas to a space that often lags behind the times. And folks at Eveo have their hearts in the right place- they do pro bono work (the first crowd-funding app for cancer), yoga in the office, and its truly a TEAM atmosphere. Everyone cares about the work and each other, and are always willing to put in 110% to get the job done. I've professionally gotten to grow so much and get opportunities I would have waited YEARS for at any other agency.

Cons

Clients are demanding, but this is true of any agency environment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

8. "Its ok to start your career but don't stay more than you have to"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small agency very kind people, you get to put your hands in many aspects of the work and learn more, if team members have 5 mins they will give u some advice or else you are on your own, that allows you to overcome a lot of obstacles and realize your strengths

Cons

There is no sense of community , it is like working in finance , you come u clock in you work you leave , no1 is willing to socialize outside the office unless of course you are the same age or have been in the industry for years and they have a reason to respect you. there are 1 or 2 exceptions of course. those people make it worthwhile sticking around.

"Art director (freelance)"

Pros

Nice people I've worked with. Free snacks. Nice location. Didn't stay long enough (2 week contract) to learn more about the culture, though.

Cons

I've reached out to three different people regarding late payment but nobody has returned my message. Is the company gone?

"090915"

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time

Pros

There are some wonderful and talented people that work here and my boss is at the top of the list. Good team members make all the difference when you live by deadlines.

Cons

The company structure does not leave much room for upward movement and promotion. If you are looking to take your career to another level this probably isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

You have some very talented people in-house - the more they feel a part of this company, the more successful we will be.

"No direction nor organization."

Former Employee - Lead Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Developer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eveo Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I did not see anything good there. Typical place with a fridge and snacks.

Cons

Real boring place with no life. Managment was aloof and not interactive nor interested in development.

Advice to Management

Get your software act together.

Eveo Inc Response

May 26, 2016 – HR Assoc/Talent Acq.

You shared this feedback while here, and unfortunately we were not a mutual fit. Contracting with us for less than 2 weeks, it can be hard to get a real feel for the place and the people in it. We ... More