KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Everbridge

Engaged Employer

Everbridge

Add a Review

Everbridge Employee Reviews about "critical event management"

Updated Oct 19, 2020

Found 13 of over 282 reviews

4.5
Everbridge CEO David Meredith
David Meredith
Pros
  • "Good product that truly does save lives(in 19 reviews)

• "critical event management(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you cant handle fast paced environments, it probably wouldn't be the best fit for you(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing pains with fast pace growth(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Everbridge and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "critical event management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Mission driven organization with passion to drive impact to help our customers

Oct 19, 2020 - Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture forged from supporting customers during the most severe and critical events. True alignment across the organization where customers are the epicenter of how we drive change, innovate and engage on a daily basis.

Cons

Very fast paced environment with high demands given the nature of our business.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Mission-Driven Company on a High Growth Trajectory Path

Oct 18, 2020 - Anonymous Position in Pasadena, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

1>Very dynamic and engaging CEO. 2>Company People (HR) team has been handling the Pandemic very well. 3>Senior Leadership does pay close attention to the employee survey result and try to take some swift relevant actions to some extent. 4> Very talented folks in all departments. This helps everyone to push themselves to become better professionals. 5>It is very gratifying when the product helps in saving a life, finding a missing child, or helping a business to recover quickly from a critical event.

Cons

1> Promotion criteria are not very transparent. 2>Right stakeholders are not engaged, usually in high impactful decision making. 3>Priorities shift too often and too much. 4>Too much expected in a too-short time. 5>Many teams are not staffed enough to manage the ongoing growth rate reasonably.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Everbridge making a difference; great company to work for!

Sep 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working at Everbridge! It is a great feeling to work for a company that is saving lives across the globe and continues to the leader in Critical Event Management. Fun company culture, fast paced with passionate leadership who care about their employees. I am lucky to work with talented and experienced team members who are positive and supportive of one another. Flexible work schedule. Everyone pitches in and rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.

Cons

Alot of work to accomplish and tackle but this is true of any growing company. I truly enjoy the challenge!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Well-run Growth Company

Sep 2, 2020 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is truly the leader in the Critical Event Management space and invests heavily in product and staff development.

Cons

Everbridge is growing very quickly so while management does a very good job sharing information, employees have to take ownership for reading all the updates as the product offerings are changing very quickly.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to be!!!

Aug 31, 2020 - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing workplace, very motivated and positive environment. - Despite growing very rapidly as the leading company in the field of critical event management and enterprise safety software applications, Everbridge managed to keep a “small team” feeling - where colleagues work in a respectful and agile way. Key focus has been, and is, to deliver value for its customers (internal and external). From smaller enhancements to reimagining entirely new business processes, Everbridge has some of the smartest engineers, sales and leadership team in the industry to drive and solve tomorrow’s technology problems. - Being part of the Everbridge family means, one never runs out of options to further develop, learn, grow, and take advantage of opportunities. You always have people around you ready to support and collaborate. - Great Flexibility and work-life balance. - People at all levels is easily approachable and helpful.

Cons

- A better 401K match and an addition of an annual bonus component( for software engineer level) would help to better complement the overall rewards and compensation.

6. 5.0

Mission Driven Company helping save lives and keep business running

Jun 26, 2020 - International Account Director, Latin America in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Everbridge this year, 2020. This is a fantastic company with a great culture and with a real mission of helping Customers being better prepared to rapidly respond to any type of crisis or critical event. It is exceptionally clear that the company's mission of helping save lives and keep businesses running is embedded in everyone's DNA. The product portfolio is extremely relevant to our world today and the innovative technology is fascinating. This is a great place to work, well-run company, with smart people, and with an important mission at the forefront. This is as close to a "Dream Job" and "Calling" as you can imagine.

Cons

There are no cons; there is nothing negative about Everbridge.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great mission, fantastic market opportunity

Jun 22, 2020 - Vice President of Sales in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company promotes that it's a missioned based organization- Keeping people safe and business running during critical events - and this is truly prevalent throughout the organization. Employees are great to work with and genuinely committed to the success of their fellow colleagues. The CEM vision brings about a tremendous market opportunity The leadership team is committed.

Cons

We have more work to do in educating the market and customers about all we can do

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience at exciting, mission-driven company.

Mar 28, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great mission helping organizations keep their people safe and their business running when critical events strike. Benefits have greatly improved over the last couple of years. People are easy to work with and good at their jobs. Leadership appears to be charting a great course to expand the ways we help our customers and to ensure that we continue to grow in the market.

Cons

Prescribed sales process and expectations have changed frequently in last couple of years. Perhaps with newest leadership in place this will remain more consistent moving forward.

The People Team

Thanks for sharing your experience working for Everbridge over the last few years - we're so happy to hear that you believe in the direction Everbridge is headed and that you've felt the improvements in our benefits program. It's thanks to your work and the success of our team that we are able to re-invest in our benefit plans, directly responding to feedback including lowering the costs of certain health benefits in 2020 at a time when health care costs are rising by 7% on average annually. We're looking forward to building on this momentum thanks to our strong leadership and a great team!

9. 5.0

Onward and upward in 2020

Feb 10, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Everbridge since summer 2019. Having been in the industry for several years, landing at "The Gold Standard" for SecTech is an honor and a privilege. My personal mission of making my customers, and the market at large, more resilient can now be fully realized at Everbridge who offers the industry's only "end to end" solution for Critical Event Management. As for the organization, from Senior Management all the way down, Everbridge has bright, driven, passionate people all dedicated to keeping customers safe and the business running when bad things happen. Even with Everbridge's hyper growth over the past few years, I know there's tremendous growth ahead and lots of opportunity for personal growth, as long as we stay committed to our core principles of developing innovative technologies that simply make our customer better and more resilient.

Cons

Truthfully, don't have any cons as of yet.

The People Team

Wow! You said it perfectly: “Everbridge has bright, driven, passionate people all dedicated to keeping customers safe and the business running when bad things happen.” We are thrilled your Bridger experience has been positive and for driving a postive culture where our core value of Passion is represented.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

BEST of the BEST!

Jan 30, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

First and foremost, Everbridge is very generous towards, cares about, and takes care of its people in all regards. It’s an incredible experience working for a mission driven company whose focus is to keep people safe and businesses running, faster. This is combined with a fantastic diverse culture of “Bridgers” around the world who share in this common purpose. Their Critical Event Management (CEM) technology is literally amazing! The Executive and Senior Leadership team is diverse group of extraordinary, sharply skilled, passionate, and deeply experienced people who lead by example. They engage directly and communicate company updates, performance, goals, and strategy with all global employees. The company invest in professional growth training and education opportunities for employees. Everbridge aggressively invests in people and technology to improve efficiencies throughout the growing organization. Other benefits, the list is endless ... long-term career advancement opportunities, excellent compensations, outstanding and very extensive benefits, employee stock program, positive recognition, paid time off to volunteer. Monday bagels, weekly lunch, quarterly events, stocked office beverages and snacks. Respectful and supportive of work life and family balance. Flexible work from home policies. I’ve recently returned for a second time in my career. I can honestly state that I’m thankful and appreciative to work for such an amazing company. Hopeful to be a Bridger for Life!

Cons

There is not an office in the Caribbean.

The People Team

Thank you for sharing this! The culture you describe is the engine of Everbridge, and we're proud to offer offer competitive compensation and benefits that improve year over year to reward our teams. So until we open that office in the Caribbean, we do offer generous paid time off package – just make sure to send us a postcard when you go!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews