KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Everbridge

Engaged Employer

Everbridge

Add a Review

Everbridge Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Oct 19, 2020

Found 20 of over 283 reviews

4.5
Everbridge CEO David Meredith
David Meredith
Pros
  • "Good product that truly does save lives(in 19 reviews)

• "critical event management(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you cant handle fast paced environments, it probably wouldn't be the best fit for you(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing pains with fast pace growth(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Everbridge and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Mission driven organization with passion to drive impact to help our customers

Oct 19, 2020 - Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture forged from supporting customers during the most severe and critical events. True alignment across the organization where customers are the epicenter of how we drive change, innovate and engage on a daily basis.

Cons

Very fast paced environment with high demands given the nature of our business.

2. 5.0

Great Company, Great Mission and Opportunities for Growth

Oct 18, 2020 - Accounting in Pasadena, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everbridge is an innovative company making a positive impact on society. The company culture values collaboration and innovation. Management acknowledges hard work. As the company is growing at a rapid pace, there are many opportunities for both professional development in your role as well as opportunities for advancement within the company working with many smart and talented team members. Strong leadership and senior management does a great job keeping team members informed.

Cons

If you like a fast-paced environment where you're learning a lot and make an impact, this is a great place to work. Otherwise with the recent rapid growth, some may find the pace fast.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

4. 5.0

Exciting growth!

Oct 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Ability to have real ownership of work and the opportunity to grow quickly. There's an investment in development and internal mobility. -It is a fast paced environment with exciting growth that allows you to see your work have a real impact quickly. -mission driven and products that make a positive impact

Cons

Could use more tools to support the growth and collaboration efforts between teams.

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Oct 16, 2020 - Executive Assistant in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best reason to work at Everbridge is the people. Even though the company keeps growing, everyone is friendly, helpful and welcoming. People are committed to the company's overall mission and work together to accomplish it

Cons

No real cons stand out for me. Very fast paced at times which some might find to be a con but I don't

6. 5.0

Best place to work!

Oct 1, 2020 - Marketing Specialist in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A fun and passionate marketing team! Working for a company that helps saves lives across the globe.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast pace. Need more employees to keep up with growth.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Culture, Fast Growing Org

Sep 23, 2020 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative work environment - Exciting challenges to work on - Opportunity for growth and career development

Cons

- If you cant handle fast paced environments, it probably wouldn't be the best fit for you. With a fast growing company there are constant changes that you need to work through and be able to adapt quickly.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Everbridge making a difference; great company to work for!

Sep 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working at Everbridge! It is a great feeling to work for a company that is saving lives across the globe and continues to the leader in Critical Event Management. Fun company culture, fast paced with passionate leadership who care about their employees. I am lucky to work with talented and experienced team members who are positive and supportive of one another. Flexible work schedule. Everyone pitches in and rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.

Cons

Alot of work to accomplish and tackle but this is true of any growing company. I truly enjoy the challenge!

9. 5.0

Great People, Great Culture, Great Mission

Jul 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everbridge is a mission-driven company. We're growing rapidly which presents great opportunity. If you're mission-driven as well and want to make an impact, this is a great place to work, anywhere in the world.

Cons

You do have to appreciate a fast pace. We are very busy and our teams work hard to meet customer expectations and continue to grow.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Executives who actually help in the sales process

Mar 10, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Key Accounts and Key Deals are assigned Executive Sponsors. The executive sponsor listens very carefully to what the customers need and helps them achieve. No pressure tactics, just listening and taking action. Just one of many positive attributes of our sales culture.

Cons

We are in such a fast paced market, we have so many products and campaigns it is challenging for marketing to stay ahead of the momentum. Definitely need to revamp our website and show customers what they can do with our platform. Need to offer product certifications so users can learn more aspects of the platform.

Everbridge Response

The People Team

Thank you for your review and the constructive feedback. As our Sales organization has quickly grown and come under new leadership over the last 6 months, it's great to hear that you are feeling the support and seeing the effects in the culture of our team. We are also passing your feedback on marketing back to the team to make sure it is heard - please reach out to the People team if you'd like to work together on providing additional feedback.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best company to work for

Nov 21, 2019 - Director in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The mission at Everbridge is so easy to achieve when you work with amazing people who truly believe in that mission. Our employees are the best and always dedicated to keeping the mission and dedication to our customers strong, while building a fantastic "Bridger" culture. The fast paced work environment is perfectly balanced by the culture of employees here. Employee stock plan and 401K are great as well. They pay is great, management is very easy to talk with and always available to listen to ideas.

Cons

Company benefits have been getting better, but there's always room to improve as the company grows. Diversity could be stronger but certainly not lacking.

Everbridge Response

The People Team

Thanks and we agree- when we say Bridgers are our most important asset, we really mean it. That's why we continue to improve our benefits and compensation year over year; build on our diversity, inclusion & belonging efforts; and look for feedback from everyone to inform the decisions that are made. We're looking forward to see where this takes us in 2020!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews