Cover image for Everbridge

Everbridge

Engaged Employer

Everbridge

Add a Review

Everbridge Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Dec 1, 2022

70 Comments

Tech

454.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Everbridge~361320
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Everbridge and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 23, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, very friendly employees, and great benefits.

Cons

Company has mass layoffs randomly

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Micro Manage **Entry Level** Toxic Work Environment

Nov 3, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and that is it

Cons

1) Micro Manage as leadership has nothing better to do, but listen to your voicemails and tell you how they would leave the VM. 2) Be prepared to do 50+ calls daily and 99% calls are wrong numbers or will hang up on you. No real conversations from these calls 3) Be prepared to create your own target list as their is no BDR or Marketing help. 4) No real business plan set from leadership. They are more concerned with how many calls your team make so they can win against other teams. Guess what, I do not get paid on how many VMs I leave. 5) This is Entry Level 101 sales. Do not let them fool you and say the teams are hitting the target commission. I guarantee they are not getting close to the commission targets. 6)The solution is great, but you will not win deals because it is overly price. Leadership expect you to take a Ferrari and sell it to Dollar General Customers. Competitors come in at 1/2 the price for the same type of solution. 7) Over my 16 months with the company we averaged 2 reps a month quitting. A lot of red flags at this company

3. Join the Everbridge team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

New Leadership, Vision and Future

Nov 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

New CEO is bringing some much needed leadership, vision and stability to Everbridge. While change is always difficult, I am filled with a renewed sense of optimism. There is new alignment and a greater focus on people, including learning and a renewed commitment to our values.

Cons

Change is difficult and not for everyone, but for those that can navigate through change, I think there will be positive upside at Everbridge.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far so good

Oct 10, 2022 - Associate Solutions Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

On the engineer side, our managers are fantastic. They encourage taking days off/ not overworking ourselves, and it feels like they will have our backs on most topics. Company as a whole, unlimited vacation days and the support we receive is much better than my previous.

Cons

It seems that outside the SE org, there is a lot of politics/ drama in other orgs (but that's consistent with any company.) Turnover seems pretty quick across the board as changes in leadership/ unclear direction of the company is making a lot of people uneasy.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Could be great...

Jul 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission is remarkable and the employees really care about and believe in what this company could become. The culture is made great by the employees that work to make it so. The products are slowly coming together since acquiring heaps of new technology. There is a lot that needs to be done and the employees are willing to do it, but...

Cons

There has recently been lack of support and direction from leadership for a few months now after departure from the previous CEO (who burned out a majority of the workforce by micromanaging and creating an always-on/fire-drill culture.) Because of fear of investor backlash, there seems to be a fear of investing in resources to drive the company forward and fulfill the promise of integration and innovation for this year. Everbridge seems to be running on fumes from a leadership perspective as many are departing for more stable ground or being laid-off to save a buck or two on EBITDA. Unfortunate, as there is so much potential if harnessed properly. Right now, however, there's no wind in the sails.

6 people found this review helpful

Everbridge Response

Thank you for your feedback. Our mission is integral to us at Everbridge as are our employees. We are passionate about what we do and the services we provide. We also are pleased to announce the appointing of our new CEO, David Wagner, and look forward to his leadership.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Relatively new hire

Nov 7, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, education and growth opportunities prevalent

Cons

VERY metrics driven in Sales role, which is an obvious necessity and aim. However, leadership could be a little more personally attentive to individual styles and motivations.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Too Many Product, No Clear Direction

Nov 23, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of classes and self-taught material at your fingertips.

Cons

Expensive product, with too many bundled packages that makes it difficult to quote.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Culture

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feels very entrepreneurial! Lots of autonomy. It's refreshing to work for a company that allows you to be an adult, and do what you need to do.

Cons

Resources can be a bit tight, which can make it a bit more difficult to do what needs to be done. But it's also just another opportunity to be creative and figure out another way!

Everbridge Response

Thank you for this great feedback! We agree, giving our employees autonomy is important and keeps us engaged and productive and is valuable to our culture.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for

Nov 3, 2022 - Client Support Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very caring for their employees and great experience.

Cons

No real cons that come to mind.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company to work for and with!

Oct 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is great and the WFH policy is ideal.

Cons

Salaries don't keep up with the market.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews