KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Everbridge

Engaged Employer

Everbridge

Add a Review

Everbridge Employee Reviews about "save lives"

Updated Nov 29, 2020

Found 18 of over 282 reviews

4.5
Everbridge CEO David Meredith
David Meredith
Pros
  • "Good product that truly does save lives(in 19 reviews)

• "critical event management(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you cant handle fast paced environments, it probably wouldn't be the best fit for you(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing pains with fast pace growth(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Everbridge and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "save lives"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Work at Everbridge!

Oct 18, 2020 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited vacation, flexible work schedule, good pay, fast growing company, open door policy, and the work we do matters because we save lives.

Cons

Some growing pains. Too many acquisitions.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

No better place to be...

May 21, 2020 - Salesperson
      Business Outlook

Pros

State of the art industry solution Strong balance sheet Aggressively acquiring companies Creating the only comprehensive ERP platform in entire security/continuity industry Excels in both good and bad economic times given the criticality of the problem the platform solves Flexible PTO Inclusive and supportive HR programs Good benefits and access to Employee Stock Purchase Program as a publicly traded company. Positive culture where you want to get up and work with your colleagues. Company making a major push to increase diversity from the top down. Fun culture programs and events organized by HR and Culture teams. Devoted employees to the mission and cause of saving lives and keep business operational.

Cons

Excessive amount of internal meetings and emails Being publicly traded also creates a high pressure sales and revenue culture that can questionably influence other decisions internally. Overly aggressive sales people who do not know how to consultatively sell this type of solution nor create trusted relationships will negatively impact the reputation in the industry.

Everbridge People Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you've had such positive experiences at Everbridge. Our commitment to creating a safe, inclusive, and high-functioning work environment isn't only evident in the quality of the work we deliver to our customers, but in the Bridger experience as well. In this high-growth period , we continue to grow our team to match demand. Our Talent Acquisition team is busy actively hiring numerous positions and we encourage you to support the search by sharing Everbridge job postings with your network. You can learn more about open roles and our employee referral program on MyBridge!

3. The latest conversations about Tech

160 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Everbridge making a difference; great company to work for!

Sep 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working at Everbridge! It is a great feeling to work for a company that is saving lives across the globe and continues to the leader in Critical Event Management. Fun company culture, fast paced with passionate leadership who care about their employees. I am lucky to work with talented and experienced team members who are positive and supportive of one another. Flexible work schedule. Everyone pitches in and rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.

Cons

Alot of work to accomplish and tackle but this is true of any growing company. I truly enjoy the challenge!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I ever worked for!!

Aug 27, 2020 - Technical Support Manager in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission - helping people save lives. Nothing better than feeling better about what we do on a daily basis Every group is so helpful! They offer to coach/mentor no matter what the needs! HR is viewed as a key partner to helping us reward employees and ensuring we ensure the health/balance of our employees on a daily basis Such effort is placed on doing what is right for the employees ! Everbridge really cares about their employees and helping them grow and advance their careers (with the hopes they remain with the company)!!

Cons

I cannot think of any Cons at the moment.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Mission Driven Company helping save lives and keep business running

Jun 26, 2020 - International Account Director, Latin America in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Everbridge this year, 2020. This is a fantastic company with a great culture and with a real mission of helping Customers being better prepared to rapidly respond to any type of crisis or critical event. It is exceptionally clear that the company's mission of helping save lives and keep businesses running is embedded in everyone's DNA. The product portfolio is extremely relevant to our world today and the innovative technology is fascinating. This is a great place to work, well-run company, with smart people, and with an important mission at the forefront. This is as close to a "Dream Job" and "Calling" as you can imagine.

Cons

There are no cons; there is nothing negative about Everbridge.

7. 5.0

Best place to work!

Oct 1, 2020 - Marketing Specialist in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A fun and passionate marketing team! Working for a company that helps saves lives across the globe.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast pace. Need more employees to keep up with growth.

8. 2.0
      Current Employee

Company with a mission, but they don't compensate employees well.

Oct 1, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's great to work for Everbridge, their company mission makes real-world impact and actually saves lives.

Cons

Their compensation package is below the industry average, stock grants and refreshers are almost non-existent. Insurance offerings are not good, the 401k match is only 1%.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee

cares about employees

Nov 29, 2020 - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

everbridge cares about their employees, work-life balance, pays well and values internal mobility. Good product that truly does save lives

Cons

performance metrics can be a bit stressful, also market is becoming more competitive

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 24, 2020 - Chief Security Officer in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everbridge is a mission driven company where what we do saves lives and keeps businesses running. What I like is that what we do matters. We come to work with the understanding that we are in a position to helps both public and private sector entities. It is more than creating software, it about creating safety and security for individuals and organizations

Cons

We need more bridgers to be even more effective

Sr. Manager, Human Resources

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear that you value our mission and more importantly that you feel a positive impact on your life. In 2019, we grew our Bridger team by over 20% and we expect similar growth in 2020 - there's a lot to do! Please be sure to reach out to your Talent Acquisition Partner with referrals and work with your HR Business Partner to make sure that as we grow we are not just working hard - we're working smart.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Mission-Driven and Customer Focused

Oct 23, 2019 - Senior Vice President in Burlington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everbridge takes its corporate mission of saving lives and keeping businesses running very seriously and that mission permeates everything the company does. New CEO David Meredith has brought a fresh outlook that continues the high growth strategy put in place by former CEO Jaime Ellertson, and David also is taking the company in some exciting new directions. At the same time, the company never loses its focus on customers and makes sure they have the best tools and know the best practices for managing their critical events. It's an inspiring place to work!

Cons

Like any fast-moving, high growth company, there are a lot of opportunities and we need to make sure we pick and choose the right ones.

The People Team

We're thrilled to have David onboard, leading our strategic vision and inspiring our teams by embodying our core values: Customer Focus, Leadership, Integrity and Passion. We've already seen a huge impact in his short tenure - no doubt Everbridge is the one to watch under David's leadership!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews