Everglades University Reviews in Sarasota, FL | Glassdoor

Everglades University President / CEO Kristi L. Mollis
Kristi L. Mollis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Fast paced and hectic at times, like most jobs (in 7 reviews)

• Most, if not all positive reviews are totally fake (in 6 reviews)

"mamager"

Current Employee - Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everglades University gave it's employees paid time off before the storm and after because they care about us. The campus VP at the Sarasota campus also provided a hot meal for the students and staff everyday for the whole first week we were back. What other company - let alone school did that!

Cons

We work hard but it is appreciated.

Advice to Management

Keep caring about the students, faculty and staff. It shows.

Sep 25, 2017 – Executive Assistant to the President

Dear Manager, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate the positive feedback about the Sarasota Campus and our Vice President! We were very proud of our team and their... More

"Academic Department"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everglades University is a great place to work! We have a highly-effective team that is passionate about educating students. In addition, the programs offered by the University are very unique and allow graduates to be competitive in the work-force. It is highly rewarding to be part of this incredible organization!

Cons

Sometimes the work-load can be very heavy, but it is rewarding.

Jul 24, 2017 – Executive Assistant to the President

Dear Anonymous Employee in Sarasota,
    Thank you for the review! We agree with you, we do have a highly effective team in Sarasota! Vice President King and her management team do an exceptional job... More

"EU Sarasota"

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best job I have ever had! If your dream is work with fellow staff and faculty who truly have a passion for helping their students succeed and enjoy working together towards a common goal then Everglades University is the place for you! The dedicated team at EU Sarasota is a joy to work with and the Faculty are amazing. Our students make us proud every day as we witness their dedication to pursuing their degrees while working and taking care of their families! How often in life can you say that you were lucky enough to help make the future a better place? We do that every day by helping students change their lives through the power of education!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make the world a better place through the power of education!

Jun 21, 2017 – Executive Assistant to the President

Dear Anonymous Sarasota Employee, what a wonderful and emotionally uplifting review. We truly enjoyed reading about your experience working with the Sarasota Team, students, and faculty. It is a... More

"Sarasota Campus"

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been a full-time employee of Everglades University for over 6 years. I enjoy working here. The staff and faculty are very supportive of each other. We have a great team. But, more importantly we are all very supportive of our students. I like the fact that EU promotes within the company. So your hard work and dedication does get noticed.

Cons

It is a very fast pace environment.

Advice to Management

I look forward to the continued growth of Everglades University.

Jul 24, 2017 – Executive Assistant to the President

Dear Anonymous Employee in Sarasota,
    We thank you for being part of our Sarasota team for over 6 years! The Sarasota team has been together for a very long time and this shows in the success and... More

"Innovative Education, Friendly Culture, Caring Staff and Faculty, Beautiful Office Environment"

Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you want to go to work and feel fufilled every day knowing that you have helped change someone's life then Everglades University is the place for you! The staff and faculty really care about helping students achieve their full potential and it shows! We offer Innovative Programs and it is excting to be on the cutting edge of education. Exceptional co-workers, a beautiful office setting, competetive salary and benefits complete the package.

Cons

There is never a dull moment on a college campus - which I really enjoy.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do to support our campus, students, faculty and staff.

"Growth Opportunities for hard workers in Sarasota"

Current Employee - Admission Counselor in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Admission Counselor in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sarasota is a hard market to find a truly professional job but Everglades University is a good place if you are a hard worker. I have been promoted twice in 4 years - have fully covered insurance benefits and enjoy my work with the students. This is a campus where most of the administration has been promoted from within. I really enjoy working with students that want to make a change in their lives. Our work schedules are build around what is best for working students. I knew when I started that this would not be a 9 to 5 job but I have never been asked to work Sunday and have always been able to take time off when I needed it. I have been offered opportunities with other companies since starting at Everglades but I am glad that I have stayed where I am.

Cons

This is a young school that is working hard to build its campuses and there may be stress in working toward that goal but any professional knows you have to work hard to get good results.