Evergreen Information Technology Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Thelma Martin
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Consultant"

Pros

Help me build my skill

Cons

Always motivate for new challenge

"Use/Work For Anyone Else"

Former Employee - Tech in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Tech in Washington, DC

I worked at Evergreen Information Technology Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Decent place to learn the ropes of the cabling business, but even this feels like a stretch to say. Just not many other pros out there.

Cons

Management is a nightmare. They fired the main project manager without the company president knowing. They constantly hire family members to run the front office (disaster from my point of view) and love hiring under qualified folks to run departments. I worked for an AV manager who lied her way into the company and was hired just because she promised big pay days. The next AV manager they hired dodged around getting a real government badge because legally he couldn't be on site. Trainwrecks all around.

Advice to Management

Bring back the decent benefits package you use to have. Pay employees what they deserve (took me four years to get a raise and I was "promoted" twice in that time).

"Sr. Technical Recruiter"

Pros

The company has a very good performance review from the government client that I provided recruiting support for. Very professional and responsive to me and the client.

Cons

I haven't worked for them and so far I don't have any complaints with the manager I supported.