KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Everlight Solar CEO William Creech
William Creech
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work, tight knit company where everyone is all in.

Jul 19, 2021 - Systems Designer in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and lots of opportunity for growth.

Cons

Constantly growing so responsibilities grow just as fast.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Dissapointing Company

May 20, 2021 - Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Coordinator in Augusta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thankfully I only had to work there for a couple of months.

Cons

They hire everyone as 1099 (self-employed) but will control you and your work as an employee but without any of the benefits. They require you to always be responsive on the work messaging app, no matter the time outside of working hours. You will also be required to share passwords for all accounts, including your email. If you tell upper management that you don't feel comfortable with your manager working from your email while you are out (as anyone who has worked in a corporate setting would know is a big security and accountability issue) you will be fired. If you have concern or questions about anything you will be questioned for not being "all in" on the company. I was disappointed to realize that the employee reviews were misguided, although they made a lot more sense once I worked there.. Everyone should draw their own conclusion so I'll just leave a fun little definition from Merriam-Webster to end off. cult noun 2 a: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work.

13 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

The best place to work.

Mar 24, 2021 - Sales in Savage, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The staff is incredible. Every single employee is the best at what they do, and everyone has a growth mindset and incredible work ethic. - All of the executives are awesome, they really care about employees lives and are constantly practicing what they preach, giving 110% to making Everlight the best solar company. - There is such a strong emphasis on personal development, and it is clear that upper management/executives want employees to be growing and learning constantly. - The best work environment. No drama, no hostility. I have never worked at a place with such incredible teamwork.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for me, but if you aren’t willing to work hard long hours then this isn’t going to be a good fit for you.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't be misled

Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are definitely some great individuals on the team, and I appreciate their effort to hire people with little to no experience.

Cons

Well, to name a few: horrible pay, no benefits, blatant racism, disorganized structure, and frequent lying to staff and customers. I felt sick to my stomach helping this start-up take advantage of customers (who can get a better deal with just about any other solar company) and their highly loyal employees (who are likely being brainwashed). Needless to say, I left after a few months and have zero regrets.

8 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Believe the hype

May 21, 2021 - Recruitment Assistant in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-amazing teams and even better leaders - great work life balance - live by the company values - appreciates their employees

Cons

-being remote we don't get to see people as much

6. 5.0

Culture is Everything Here

Aug 24, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Verona, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being an intern at Everlight, I was thrown right into the mix. The culture that has developed at Everlight is more like a family, I truly feel like I have another family when I go into work. When you walk in, there’s nothing but smiles from wall to wall and not a single person will ignore you, everyone acknowledges you and greets you everyday. This company is like none other, it’s filled with so many executives that truly care about your position, whether that be financially or in a relationship, whatever it is, they are there to support you and get you through it. Hats off to the executive team, they have created a culture that will last forever here at Everlight.

Cons

When you work with people you like and feel like they are a family, there really are no cons of having to work. I look forward in getting to go to work and be surrounded by a bunch of awesome people everyday.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The next Fortune 500 company!

Sep 19, 2020 - Electrical Assistant in Verona, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everlight only hires the best and the compensation reflects that. They place tremendous value on company culture and crave feedback from even the newest hires. The work is difficult but incredibly rewarding. If you are looking for a company that challenges you to do your best work and overcome new obstacles everyday, then this is it.

Cons

The following are no issue for me, but maybe to some: -Working outside all year -The days go by fast but can occasionally be long -Driving to jobsites, sometimes up to an hour away

4 people found this review helpful

Everlight Solar Response

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for sharing! Helpful to hear your thoughts. We will not lose steam, we are relentless!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work for

Aug 24, 2020 - Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work if you are a hard worker. We definitely get paid what we are worth and that is a big deal to me. I dont like working with people who dont want to work because I dont like to feel like I am constantly picking up the slack for someone else and this doesn’t happen here. The culture is incredible and we are incentivized to work. I love going to work every day. This is definitely a company that respects hard work and rewards it well. Huge opportunity growth.

Cons

We do work a lot. Definitely not for the faint of heart or someone who is looking to put in less than full effort.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company! 🚀

Aug 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great people to work around, countless opportunities to stretch yourself and grow if you work hard. Management is all in on their employees. Your coworkers will be brilliant and push you to bring your A-game. Everlight is a company where if you have ideas and can show why they work then you attain the resources to go try it. The environment that you work in is crazy electric and non-judging. This is a place to come to if you have crazy ideas that you know can change the world.

Cons

With growth this fast, it can be hectic and difficult to keep up within a hyper-growth environment. I love it but it isn't for everyone!

10. 5.0

Amazing company, amazing culture

Aug 24, 2020 - Sales Representative in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everlight realizes that the best way to be the best is to help everyone improve. I have learned so much about sales, and I am encouraged and motivated by everyone to do my best every day. The culture they have bred is one that not only emphasizes results, but also team work and character development. Also, the pay and incentives are amazing!

Cons

Working 6 days a week can be tough. Also as a growing company, you have to really be prepared to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.

6 people found this review helpful