Eversight Reviews

Updated May 8, 2020

4.2
Eversight Co-Founders David Moran and Jamie Rapperport (no image)
David Moran and Jamie Rapperport
  1. Featured Review

"A Company of Owners"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Eversight is full of hard-working, smart, invested people. The software tools are impressive and powerful, and leadership is very direct and transparent about where the company is headed.

Cons

Not a con, but you will absolutely be challenged by every person to perform your best - everyone is counting on it! Current benefits package is a bit pricey, especially to cover a spouse.

2. "AMAZING CULTURE- Best Place I've ever worked"

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Generous base salary, amazing corporate culture, impressive leadership

Cons

start up company with small number of employees

3. "Great Place to work at"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Eversight full-time

Pros

* Great coworkers * Flexible schedule, vacation * Teams are close, collaborative * Healthy options for lunch and snacks

Cons

*Traffic *Not many restaurant options that are walking distance

4. "Great Company to work for..."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our CEO is also a Co-Founder, so he is very invested in the success of the company. He knows everyone's names, celebrates our victories with us and you can tell he really cares about his employees. It is a very collaborative environment, where everyone's voices and opinions are heard. Work life balance is better than every other company I've worked at. They not only make sure we hire very smart and capable employees, but everyone here is also very nice and fun. You have the opportunity to make a huge impact.

Cons

Although we are spoiled as much as possible with our free catered Monday and Friday lunches, we don't have all the bells and whistles that a lot of the larger companies do. I know we will get there though.

"Startup that refused to grow up"

I worked at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company can boast unlimited PTO and competitive salaries. The work is very interesting and innovative. The people are great to be around and feel very genuine.

Cons

They are not a very forward looking company in many regards. For a growing startup, they seem hell bent on trying you do things the same way they did when they were smaller. Any suggestions to alter process or approach is met with one irritating question, "what specific issue are you trying to solve?" They need to learn that good process and best practices help to vault throughout much faster than just scrambling to push things as quickly as possible.

"Flexible work/life balance"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Chicago, IL

I worked at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work/life balance Free lunch once a week Competitive salary

Cons

There's a big push for transparency but leadership isn't transparent when it truly matters. There could more diversity, especially on the leadership team. 401K isn't matched

"Great team, not so great career growth"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Success

I worked at Eversight full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team consists of smart and friendly people. The job offers good work life balance and flexibility that is uncommon in startups. If you step up, you are able to lead interesting work.

Cons

The software is a luxury add-on. Your compensation which is partially based on sales targets and renewals will likely be affected as a result. Even if you do great work, there is little recognition and no progression in your role. You only have one health plan option and it's terrible. Also, no 401k match.

"Crumbling Organization"

1.0

I have been working at Eversight full-time

Pros

Unlimited PTO. Opportunity to work with a team building a revolutionary product. Career growth opportunities but you have to fight for them. Free lunch once a week. CEO is friendly and approachable.

Cons

Where to start. Lack of growth. Inability to properly address key issues. Any ideas for change are shut down. Say they have a high bar for hiring but have below average compensation and below average benefits. Health plan and 401K options are terrible. Misleads employees about how well the company is doing.

9. "Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Associate

I have been working at Eversight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, great and fun culture, access to senior leadership, easy to make an impact

Cons

no 401k match, which I didn't expect from a small company

Continue reading
  10. "Great work culture with opportunity to make meaningful impacts!"

5.0

I have been working at Eversight full-time for more than a year

Pros

The role is as advertised - I get to do interesting work on a market transforming product without sacrificing quality of life like many other high growth companies ask you to. Benefits are very solid and I really like my co-workers.

Cons

Annual pay progression is slower than what the industry pays for my department. Stock options are low compared to what other early stage companies offer (but at least they offer some).

Found 17 reviews