Every Child Achieves Reviews in North Hollywood, CA | Glassdoor

North Hollywood, CA

4.1
Fredlyn Berger

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Front Desk Receptionist"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Words won't be able to express how awesome it was working for Wellness Works Therapy. The Staff our patients everything was just so great the energy and the vibe. I was proud to say I worked at wellness works because through out my time being here I saw the awesome progress and heard outstanding remarks that would make me proud and motivated! i will take wellness works in my heart, i grew love and lots more things. Best opportunity and memory that i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Decisions that were made that I feel like it didn't need to be done but either then that I can't complain.

Jul 13, 2016 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for all your contributions and feedback! Work culture is the cornerstone of our company and appreciate all your acknowledgments and our goal is to continue to be the most supportive... More

2. "Supportive & Caring Company! Love ECA!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Every Child Achieves is a supportive company that truly cares about each and every employee. ECA creates a family environment and they make you feel like part of the ECA family. I have never had a company that offers me so much educational opportunities including a ton of training videos, CEU reimbursement, paid training days, hands on mentorship and access to senior level experienced clinicians. ECA really extends itself to support each and every employee.

Cons

The reimbursement is a little low but I feel they exchange in abundance through clinical education resources, support and mentorship.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the great work and know that your employees value you as much as you value us!

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Speech Therapist in North Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Speech Therapist in North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Every Child Achieves (More than a year)

Pros

The owner and staff are like a family. They care about the quality of the treatment their clients get and in furthering the training of staff. The people are very friendly and professional.

Cons

Nothing to add to this.

"Company promises things that will never happen"

Former Employee - Clinician in North Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Clinician in North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers/ clinic staff has a family feel, but all these people have left due to upper management. So no more family feel.

Cons

Co-workers/ clinic staff has a family feel, upper management separates themselves from clinic staff and claims to have open door policy. Open door policy to this company means if you come up stairs with a problem, you will more than likely leave feeling you MUST find a different job and/or you have put your job in major jeopardy.

Advice to Management

Executive director needs to Stop manipulating every conversation that comes to them and turning every situation into theirs and how he is also struggling. Dog insurance, swim classes, and golf tournaments are not a struggle!

Aug 11, 2015 – Executive Director

I am truly sorry for your experience. The upper management is truly trying hard to support our team in every way we can. Our company has made many changes in hopes of adjusting to an ever changing... More

"The Best Place I Have Ever Worked"

Current Employee - Services Director in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Services Director in North Hollywood, CA

Pros

The overall company purpose
    The wonderful and responsive management team
    The staff in general
    The team spirit throughout the company- we all work together
    Lack of company politics

Cons

Not much to say here- I enjoy coming to work every day!

Feb 13, 2015 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so appreciative for sharing these generous statements. We love our employees and truly so appreciative for all you do!

6. "Ethical and Honest"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company that has such great ethics. The management team is truly a support team to their employees. Not only are they here to ensure that the work environment is pleasurable they truly want to provide excellent service to the consumer(s). I enjoy going to work everyday simply knowing that my work, and effort is appreciated.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and continue to treat your staff well. Congratulations on the many years of service. Your success is a reflection of great leadership, hard work and dedication.

Feb 13, 2015 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We want you to know that we are always looking to improve so we are open to any feedback that you have. Thank you for all you do and your dedication to our... More

"Not enough hours"

Former Employee - Early Intervention Therapist in North Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Early Intervention Therapist in North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working with the children on my case load.

Cons

I was told I would have a full-time schedule, but that never happened. After 6 months I was still only working 11 hours per week.

Feb 6, 2015 – Executive Director

We are so sorry to hear of your experience. Our organization has changed in the last 2 years as we have a new Executive Management Team that live by the principal of "under promise, over deliver". I... More