Every Child Achieves Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "PT"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist

I have been working at Every Child Achieves part-time (More than a year)

Pros

ECA is a fabulous organization. It is therapist owned and operated, that always puts patients/families and employees FIRST. This is a rarity in today's healthcare environment.
    The support and administrative staff are extremely helpful, professional and respectful of therapists. I love working for ECA

Cons

None identified. The only con is due to the nature of working in natural environment and that is a sense of isolation. ECA combats this by teaming therapists with mentors.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work that you are doing! You are a shining jewel in this industry.

2. "Review"

Current Employee - CDS in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - CDS in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding Early Intervention program for children up to 3 years of age. Excellent therapy services provided by highly experienced and knowledgeable staff including OT, PT, SLP, CDS. I feel very privileged to be working for ECA. I'd like to think that I am "changing the world one kid at a time". Extremely supportive and attentive management and staff always ready to help and support every employee.

Cons

There are no cons that I have noticed. Great company to be working for!

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent job! Just wanted to say thank you to all the management and the supportortive staff at ECA.

3. "CDS working in the San Fernando Valley"

Current Employee - Child Development Specialist in San Fernando, CA
    Current Employee - Child Development Specialist in San Fernando, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am an employee of Every Child Achieves working as a Child Development Specialist in the San Fernando Valley.

I cannot begin to express how happy I am to be working for Every Child Achieves. This is truly an incredible place to work and grow as a therapist. The administrative office team is extremely supportive and always eager to help. This is the best work environment I have ever experienced, and it is almost like we are a family at ECA.

Their company slogan “Changing the World One Child at a Time” truly defines ECA and what they strive for. The amount of success that I have seen in my time working in this establishment is truly remarkable. This success is due to the fact everyone working here is dedicated to helping each child reach their developmental milestones, and for me, there is no better job than seeing the children grow and progress through therapeutic therapy and the joy parents experience when they see the improvement in their child.

Thank you to all at “ECA” for the opportunity to be a part of your incredible team of therapists and for providing such an enriching work place.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

4. "occupational therapist"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I really enjoy working with this company. The staff are all very helpful and friendly! The company is very well organized and professional. I am having a great time working with the kids as well.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this company.

Sep 19, 2016 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for your feedback! Please know that we are here and would love to support you in any way we can. You can always reach out and provide us your recommendations, feedback, etc. Thank... More

5. "This is a wonderful company!"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Every Child Achieves part-time

Pros

This is a company that truly respects and cares about the wellbeing of its employees. Throughout my experience with this company, I received an exceptional level of guidance and encouragement.

Cons

None observed during my experience.

Jul 13, 2016 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for your incredible endorsement! We appreciate all you did for our program. We are a big believer that our team is the heartbeat of our program and appreciate all your contributions.

6. "Speech Therapist"

Former Employee - Speech Language Therapist in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Former Employee - Speech Language Therapist in Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Every Child Achieves (More than 3 years)

Pros

It was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed working in the child's home and working with the parents.

Cons

It was a hard job not only on myself but my car. I had a very large therapy area.

Advice to Management

More pay raises per year of work.

Jul 13, 2016 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for all your feedback! We appreciate everything that you contributed over your tenure with our program.

7. "Front Desk Receptionist"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Words won't be able to express how awesome it was working for Wellness Works Therapy. The Staff our patients everything was just so great the energy and the vibe. I was proud to say I worked at wellness works because through out my time being here I saw the awesome progress and heard outstanding remarks that would make me proud and motivated! i will take wellness works in my heart, i grew love and lots more things. Best opportunity and memory that i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Decisions that were made that I feel like it didn't need to be done but either then that I can't complain.

Jul 13, 2016 – Executive Director

Thank you so much for all your contributions and feedback! Work culture is the cornerstone of our company and appreciate all your acknowledgments and our goal is to continue to be the most supportive... More

"A Company That Really Cares"

Pros

I have worked here for more than 8 years and have to say that this is a company that really cares that the children (mainly deal with the under three population) and their families are being given the best assistance that they can using the resources they have available. The company is owned by a therapist and this care level comes from her. She loves what she does and it shows. She loves interacting with the children and is always available to help the therapist if needed.

Cons

I truly enjoy coming to work each day and knowing that we are making change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

9. "Supportive & Caring Company! Love ECA!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Every Child Achieves full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Every Child Achieves is a supportive company that truly cares about each and every employee. ECA creates a family environment and they make you feel like part of the ECA family. I have never had a company that offers me so much educational opportunities including a ton of training videos, CEU reimbursement, paid training days, hands on mentorship and access to senior level experienced clinicians. ECA really extends itself to support each and every employee.

Cons

The reimbursement is a little low but I feel they exchange in abundance through clinical education resources, support and mentorship.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the great work and know that your employees value you as much as you value us!

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist

Pros

I have had a great experience working for Every Child Achieves. The staff are very friendly and readily available to assist with any questions and/or concerns and provide any needed assistance. I am grateful to work for a company that prioritizes both their clients and employees.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons with this company.