Eviivo Reviews | Glassdoor

Eviivo Reviews

Updated May 6, 2019

Found 43 reviews

3.4
Eviivo CEO Michele Fitzpatrick (no image)
Michele Fitzpatrick

"I learnt a lot"

I worked at Eviivo full-time

Pros

You learn a lot, because everyone has to chip in and work hard together - also they try so many new ideas, that you have to learn as you go - which is very exciting! And great if you want to try out new ideas - because you always have the opportunity to try them. It's a fun and quirky company to work for - if you put your all into it.

Cons

The shouting and micro-management.

Advice to Management

Trust the team knows what they are doing - things take a lot longer to do because they have to be signed off by so many people. Stop the shouting - it brings down the mood of the office

Eviivo2019-04-12

"Great place to start a career"

Former Employee - Junior Developer/Automation Engineer in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people Good team leaders Good exposure to lots of areas of software development business I joined as a graduate and worked through their graduate program as a Junior QA automation engineer before eventually working as a junior developer. The R&D team at Eviivo are some of the hardest working people I've met. There is a lot of pressure to produce quality work and even though its often late it always... is quality. The team members are always willing to help and the company isnt afraid to give new and younger team members important responsibilities. The team leads Valy and Tomas were very influential on my time at Eviivo - Valy presented enormous amounts of information to me and would always explain how and why a certain approach to a problem was taken. Tomas was an exceptional team lead who would help with technical questions, be a boss he needed to be but also be a friend.

Cons

Work days occasionally longer than one might like

Advice to Management

Keep investing in young engineers and developers because they really appreciate the oppurtunity

Eviivo2019-04-05

"Good company"

Former Employee - Business Development in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good company culture and pace

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Good overall management culture

Eviivo2019-02-10

"Startup like environment with a lots of opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company is definitely growing and going places. This is a chance to be a part of something bigger. - Great product that customers love. Check Trustpilot. - Management is willing to coach and give advises on how to deal with certain situations. - Great career opportunities. Both within the company or if you decided to move afterwards, as you would have dealt with much wider range of responsibilities. - Really... multicultural and open minded organization where you will be judged by your abilities alone. - Flexibility in hours - No dress code.

Cons

- As a startup environment there is a pressure to deliver results. That means you have to hit the ground running quite quickly.

Eviivo2018-10-21

"Pro's and cons"

I worked at Eviivo full-time

Pros

I learn't a lot, and there was a massive scope to take on multiple projects to build up my CV. The building and location was good. The job itself is great, and the majority of people who work there are fantastic and talented.

Cons

I would get anxiety going into work, because you never know if the atmosphere is going to be fun or filled with shouting and screaming. There was a lot of scapegoating, because everyone is so scared of owning up to a mistake, they would rather let someone more junior take the blame for it.

Advice to Management

Stop the shouting, screaming and swearing at people - it creates an awful atmosphere in the office.

Eviivo2018-10-23

"Dynamic and demanding - pleased to be part of an evolving story"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time

Pros

I am one of several members of the eviivo team with over 5 years service and still continue to enjoy my job - the chance to play a part in developing our product and services and the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in a busy and ever-changing industry. No-one should expect working in a developing and agile SME, striving to be the best at what it does and with stretching ambitions, to be a walk... in the park. Yes, there are days we all feel the challenges, strains and growing pains of working for a business going places but for me, that’s what make it all worthwhile - it’s certainly not a place to be if you don’t want much on your ‘to do’ list! We work in a great, centrally located office, have the ability to work flexible hours (for relevant departments) and get a comparable benefits package. We also get to have some fun along the way too. I guess people have to take a view on whether the business is the right place for them and make their own choices but I’m still really up for giving it a shot and getting stuck in every day.

Cons

A need from all teams to commit to better, more consistent and clear communications.

Eviivo2018-09-29

"I won't recommend it"

I worked at Eviivo full-time

Pros

-The building and location are good. -The salary could be acceptable, depending on the position.

Cons

-High expectations without proper training: unrealistic workload. -Chaotic processes: you receive an instruction and the opposite, one day after the other. -Many employees look down on their colleagues, especially the managers, they won't hesitate to humiliate you in public or in an email chain. Bullying is tolerated.

Advice to Management

Assume responsibilities, have some dignity: don't pay your frustration with your subordinates.

Eviivo2018-10-08

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- They have good parking spaces.

Cons

A few down sides :- - With my great skills and attributes i possessed i never was given a pay rise in my time at eviivo. - More work needs to be done with management as some lack people skills. - Bonus structure was never great but things may have changed by now. - There is no opportunities given for progression - People get taken into the office for coming 1 minute late. - Roles and responsibilities can... be changed without your consent and with you knowing. - Overall very in my opinion it is a very toxic environment to work in.

Advice to Management

Management team need more training. (More people skills) They need to improve on their soft skills People are leaving due to poor decisions made by management

Eviivo2018-07-10

"It’s coming up to 5 years and I still love my job and my company."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kings Cross, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with eviivo for 5 years and wanted to share my experience. I first came to this company to fill a temporary position within reception. Before my contract was due to finish I discovered a position was available in the customer service department and applied. I was on a shortlist of 6 applicants and was successful! I began as a customer service operative and once established put myself forward to learn... new skills and train new starters. During my time as an agent I had the opportunity to work with great people. The work is challenging but rewarding. Nothing that is worth doing is easy and with the right mentality anything can be achieved. I myself have been grateful for the opportunities I have had at eviivo. The company takes the right applicants for the job, if you have the skill and the right mentality then eviivo can have many opportunities. I myself progressed from reception to customer services representative, to a senior agent and from a supervisor to now a Team Manager having the responsibility of managing a team of 7 agents. This is not just a place of work but a big family! I have had the opportunity to learn skills from every department – this is if you want to learn! - Management at eviivo will do all they can to help you develop in any skills you want to elevate your knowledge to. I have met many friends whilst at eviivo. It’s a great environment, lots of social activities and nights out. The CEO is very passionate and wants to make this a success for everybody. I have been privileged to have a CEO that has one to one conversations with her staff and she always listens. I have never had such interaction with CEO’s in my previous places of work. I have found her to be enormously generous and very caring. She is an extremely hard working CEO who has bought this company to where it is now! Which has been a massive inspiration for me to succeed. Witnessing a company open to the UK Market and now we have reached all corners of the world. What a privilege to be part of this journey. Eviivo has bought out the best in me. The management team has always supported me well. Recognition is a very important thing to someone’s motivation and this company does recognise hard work – I am living proof of this. The best company I have ever worked for!!

Cons

- Very little overtime - Too many cars in the car park :@ have to get here early before they do!

Eviivo2017-10-28

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company with the leadership and freedom to grow. eviivo is always moving forward and have an incredible market leading product. I have been given a the opportunity to further my career and fulfill an lot of personal goals

Cons

cant always get a parking space, but it is central london.

Eviivo2017-09-22