KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Evriholder Products Reviews

Updated Nov 25, 2021

Found 39 of over 41 reviews

3.4
Evriholder Products CEO Ivan Stein (no image)
Ivan Stein
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun, flexible company to work for

Nov 25, 2021 - Operations in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced, flexible, and friendly environment. The management is always available and helpful. They offer health benefits, paid sick time, and holidays. It’s a fun job with great people. They keep employees informed regarding the day to day operations, company growth, and expectations. They care about their people and employee retention.

Cons

This is a fast-growing company which means a lot of change. You must be open to a fast-paced environment. Management is open to feedback and advice and tries to keep everyone informed.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing place to work

Nov 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a great place to work! It was the first organization where it felt like senior individuals genuinely cared about the success of junior staff members. They fight hard for the company’s success and work on actually improving our customer’s lives. It’s a great company and I was lucky to be a part of it.

Cons

With any company, there are some small logistical things that have to be sorted through and reformed. But it’s an open company that allows for feedback to be received effectively and kindly.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review, we reapply appreciate it!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to get your feet wet

Nov 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ideal learning environment for anyone new to the industry. You can get your feet wet here and learn the ropes, and I can honestly say from personal experience that time spent working here opens doors for you that you never even knew were there.

Cons

Nothing really. I just moved on to bigger and better things. I’ve got nothing bad to say about this place and I wish them all the best!

HR Manager

Thank you for your review!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Insane amount of job autonomy and independence! Perfect for self-starters!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Whoa! I cannot even begin to describe the difference between my experience here over the last 4 years and what it was like at the last job I had. It’s like night and day in every possible way! But the biggest difference – and the most important difference to me – is how much job autonomy I have. It’s insane! And I mean that in the best way possible! Almost since Day 1 I’ve been trusted to handle things on my own and take full responsibility for my duties and tasks. My manager never once micromanaged me or told me how things needed to get done or that he wanted things “a certain way” – which is really just code for “I’m going to criticize your work no matter how much effort you put in because it’ll never be as good as I imagine it would be if I had just done it myself”. Yeah, there’s none of that. He was there if I needed anything and would immediately stop what he was doing to answer a question if I had one, but otherwise he trusted me to know what I was doing and be able to handle things. I’ve never felt so happy in a job than I have here at Evriholder these past 4 years. I wanted to hold off writing a review to see if anything changed or got worse (and then of course I forgot for a while there). But I’m happy to say that it’s only gotten better if anything. I feel like my own boss (but with the security of working for someone else) and I’m making more than I could have imagined when I first got hired on.

Cons

I don’t see people who need a lot of hand holding doing that well here to be honest. There’s a lot of freedom and you need to be someone who can handle that and doesn’t get overwhelmed. Time management is a necessity, along with being able to prioritize tasks and an understanding of your own limits.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are really happy that you enjoy working at Evriholder!

5. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of the job is having the ability to sell top-quality products at good prices for satisfied customers. You have control over your future. The more you put in, the better the outcome, both emotionally and monetarily. It’s an amazing company to work for, with lots of support from the entire office, not just the managers. Good snacks.

Cons

The company vision could be clearer.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic!

Oct 27, 2021 - Customer Service in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far everything has been fantastic! I really like my job here. My coworkers are really nice and always willing to help me out when I need it. Nothing has been too difficult and I don’t feel like my sanity is hanging on by a thread. All in all, 10 out of 10!

Cons

I haven’t noticed any so far.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Oct 24, 2021 - Marketing in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and welcoming environment. The company values are present every day from the top-down. Innovation is encouraged and supported, and I am able to manage myself while my boss helps with the day-to-day work and brainstorming. We have a collaborative team, and it’s fun!

Cons

Could use more streamlining in the processes.

HR Manager

Thank you so much for your review!

8. 5.0

Fast paced fun!

Apr 25, 2021 - Marketing in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent career growth and opportunities

Cons

None that I can think of

Thank you !

9. 2.0

what a mess

Mar 10, 2021 - Operations in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family driven company that allows flexibility with employees. Open discussions in terms of budget, plans & growth

Cons

Not sure where to start there are so many! A lot of drama & backstabbing. No support from managers even though they claim to have an open door policy. Major politics here that determine employee success not job performance. Management continually adds more responsibilities & rarely recognizes & job well done. Be prepared to work long hours & get little in return for your commitment.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

We are very sorry to hear about your experience at Evriholder. We value all of our current and former employees feedback and would be happy to learn more and assist you with any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact our HR dept. We wish you the best

10. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 19, 2020 - Project Manager in Anaheim, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They recognized my potential and moved me from a position where I was not able to shine and moved me to a position where I am a much better fit and can contribute a lot more to the company. My boss encourages me to voice my ideas and is always open to my suggestions. I also really like how transparent they are with the budget and goals related to finance. I haven't worked for a company before where everyone in the company is updated daily on where we are with sales/outbound orders compared to the goal. They cater lunch once a month for company meetings, and the break room is always stocked with snacks, sodas, and coffee. They do company outings/events every once in a while, and they're usually pretty fun.

Cons

I can't think of any.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Reviews