Ewing Regional Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Douglas W. York

"A great place work!!!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Ewing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I think being here for 21 years says it all. I started in an entry level position 21 years ago, promoted to a branch manager 2 years after that and now onto a regional manager position. The opportunities, advancement and re-location if wanted are limitless. Besides being a fun company to work for, the benefits overall is the real deal. Ewing is all about educating and growing their employees which in turn brings the great customer service we provide.

Cons

Some say a lot is asked of our employees but that is why we are an industry leader and the best at what we do.

Continue reading
    Ewing2018-08-30

"I took a temporary job almost 15 years ago and found a career with a great company!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in

I have been working at Ewing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Education, when I came to Ewing I had no previous experience in the green industry. Ewing will teach you what you need to know and then some. Family owned, you will be looked at as a member of their extended family not a number. Fun, it can be stressful but fun is in this companies DNA, all you need to do is embrace it.

Cons

Every company has Cons, Ewing is no different. I choose to focus on the Pros and do my best to make every day FUN.

Continue reading