Exago Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"A Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I worked at Exago full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team environment - I never worked with a more solid team of hardworking and dedicated people. Client focused - Everyone is focused on client satisfaction and success :) Management Cares - The management team here is focused on the growth of each employee and they also take the time to chat about families, life, etc. They truly care about you. Growth - This company is growing by leaps and bounds. Environment - A great environment to work in ! The door is always open if you want to talk to anyone about an idea, concern or the last big game.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons about Exago

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work ! It shows in the growth of the company, the loyalty and dedication of your employees and the satisfaction with your clients.

2. "SDR Team Lead"

Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is 10/10. An absolutely amazing company to work for. Exago truly cares about its employees and their futures. Both with Exago and beyond. Management would never ask an employee to do something they wouldn't be the first to do themselves. The Senior Leadership stemming from the CEO to the mid-level managers is nothing but class and integrity. I'm honored to work for a company that makes you a part of its family because nobody has your back like family does. You would be hard pressed to find a company that matches the morals and values of Exago. Truly a great great place to work. I love it here, I leave every day happier than the day before.

Cons

No cons. Seriously.

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review and feedback especially around our culture of strong morals and values which is so important to all of us here at Exago.

"Account Exec"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. The management team speaks with one voice, celebrates wins, encourages ee's to take initiative. The work environment is great.

Cons

None. A great culture at both locations.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow incrementally our culture of succeeding together as one unified team is extremely important and something we will certainly remained... More

"Great place to make an impact"

Current Employee - Techie in Kingston, NY
    Current Employee - Techie in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to chart your own course while working with a great team. Everyone is encouraged to "be their own CEO." We are all here to support one another, within teams and across the broader organization. No cutthroat internal competition, turf wars or politics here. Just a group of solid, hard-working people out to collectively build something great.

Cons

An environment in which you are expected to chart your own course is not for everybody. With a great deal of autonomy comes a great deal of personal responsibility and self-directedness. Some people do struggle in that kind of environment.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on.

5. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Marketing in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - Marketing in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Amazing people, extremely smart and helpful
    - Teamwork is outstanding
    - The product is very powerful

Cons

- Can't name any at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Oct 10, 2017 – VP Strategy

Thanks for the positive feedback - especially nice to hear about "teamwork being outstanding"

6. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A huge benefit of working at Exago is being able to make decisions that actually effect significant parts of our product.

Cons

Need more staff in certain positions, makes it very hard to get everything done

Advice to Management

More performance reviews would probably be helpful

Oct 10, 2017 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are actively looking to fill a number of new positions that we believe will help to address any internal issues that naturally come along with growth... More

7. "A One of a Kind Place To Be"

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

I have worked at other companies in various industries and two things they all have in common is a lack of compassion for their employees and a thick web of politics to navigate through. Exago is the opposite of all my previous employeers. It's the people inside it that makes a company and the staff at Exago are nothing short of amazing. The work i do is exciting and motivates me to want to contribute to the vision of the company because company's vision includes me! I feel like i am truly valued as an employee. Thank you for this great opportunity!

Cons

I had to enter at least 5 words...

Advice to Management

Never change!

8. "Support Analyst"

Current Employee - Support Analyst in Kingston, NY
    Current Employee - Support Analyst in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reasons to work at Exago are the employees, the leadership and the product (Exago BI). The employees - my colleagues - welcomed me and quickly demonstrated the corporate culture of helping each other succeed so the company succeeds. The leadership has remained focused on delivering a quality product that meets (exceeds) the needs and expectations of customers. They have evidently been very careful about careful growth of the employee base - seeking out qualified candidates and most recently implementing (in my area) a very effective on boarding process to help new hires become engaged and successful as quickly as possible. Can't praise my colleagues enough. Although I have only been with Exago for just over 2 months - it is clear to me that I am extremely lucky to have landed here.

Cons

None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! None ! Really ! There - that satisfies the 10 word minimum!

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you have been doing - it evidently works! Your attention to and open attitude to issues that are raised by all employees should be an example to management of other companies who are seeking a model to emulate.

May 23, 2017 – CEO

We really appreciate your taking the time to write the review. It's great to read an affirmation of the culture we've tried to create., with an emphasis on the WE:). Everyone one at Exago is... More

9. "Exceptionally awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Kingston, NY
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

Extremely healthy work environment. No BS. People are listened to. People have control over their own destiny. Upward mobility is common and upper management responds to feedback. Uniquely great place to work.

Cons

Sometimes things can seem a little disorganized. With everyone running a mile a minute it can hard to keep all of the information flowing as it needs to. But it's really a small issue.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Trust your gut. Keep us moving in the right direction.

Feb 7, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We like to think of it as 'creative disorganization':). I do understand your comment and we'll keep it in mind but we're in a dynamic BI market space and... More

10. "Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent company, friendly team members.

Cons

I have only good things to say.

Advice to Management

Doing an excellent job!