Exago Reviews

Updated Jan 17, 2020

5.0
Exago President and CEO Mike Brody (no image)
Mike Brody
  1. "Culture of respect and opportunity"

Current Employee - Director, Product Management in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At Exago, people will notice and reward your hard work. The culture promotes respect and cares about your opinion. There is plenty of opportunity for those willing to think beyond their job description. No pressure to fit in, and speaking up is encouraged, not punished. Team is growing at a measured piece and hiring practices are rigorous. Good diversity as well.

Cons

You will be encouraged to find paths for growth, not stay in the same place. This is not for everyone. Some positions have less direction than some may like.

Exago2020-01-17

March 4, 2020SVP Operations

As always we appreciate the feedback. Culture at Exago is very important and will remain that way as we continue to grow and adapt as a larger ogranization.

2. "BE YOUR OWN CEO"

Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exago for less than a year

Pros

Speed of trust - to win business in a real time collaborative environment using all of the latest technology sparing no expense to work with the latest tech tools for success. Friends - upfront honest trust and respect for one another no matter the title is pervasive and obviously driven from the top down. Inspirational - ubiquitous positive reinforcement believing in winning every deal as a team for long term success. Fun - Simply having lot of fun celebrating success as we know our product, service and support is the best according to our amazing customers..

Cons

No cons just keep doing what we do.

Exago2019-12-28

March 4, 2020SVP Operations

Thanks very much for the review and yes we need to keep hiring more outstanding people to keep up with the growth and opportunities in this hot analytics space

"Best Employer to date"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at this company is fantastic. There are two locations and everyone works really well together. There is a energy that everyone is really excited to be here and be a part of this company growing. Managers are very approachable and willing to help new hires in getting up to speed. I feel like I get a lot of work done and am building some amazing friendships with people that are really happy to be at work.

Cons

There are no real cons for this company. Insurance benefits are expensive but as company grows they will have better options they can give to employees.

Exago2019-10-07

March 4, 2020SVP Operations

Love to hear comments about a positive work culture and good communication between locations - something we continue to work hard on in keeping as we get bigger.

"A fantastic place to work!"

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Kingston, NY

I worked at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exago is full of intelligent, friendly, and hardworking individuals! You truly feel as though you are a part of one giant team striving towards a single goal together (even despite the fact that half of the team is located in a different state!). At Exago, you rarely (if ever) feel left behind — someone is always willing to take some time to help you better understand the product. There is constant collaboration and opportunity to speak your mind and work on side projects. And not to mention that Kingston, NY is one of the best places in the Hudson Valley — full of bars, restaurants, great views, hiking, and music venues! I would highly recommend Exago to anyone!

Cons

The work day is slightly longer than usual (9-6pm) — but I also chose to live about an hour away so the commute was the real burden.

Exago2019-07-31

August 8, 2019SVP Operations

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Exago as well as your point about Kingston, NY. We wish you all the best on your new journey.

"Be your own CEO!"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our internal motto is "be your own CEO". Exago is a company that lives by its values and has built an authentic, open and welcoming internal community. We have strong, principled leaders who endeavor to always do what's right

Cons

I have yet to discover any cons to working here.

Exago2019-05-15

May 16, 2019CEO

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we really appreciate it. Great to see that there were no cons, but if any arise, please feel free to communicate your concerns. Thanks, Mike

"A Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I worked at Exago full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team environment - I never worked with a more solid team of hardworking and dedicated people. Client focused - Everyone is focused on client satisfaction and success :) Management Cares - The management team here is focused on the growth of each employee and they also take the time to chat about families, life, etc. They truly care about you. Growth - This company is growing by leaps and bounds. Environment - A great environment to work in ! The door is always open if you want to talk to anyone about an idea, concern or the last big game.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons about Exago

Exago2018-11-26
  7. "SDR Team Lead"

Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is 10/10. An absolutely amazing company to work for. Exago truly cares about its employees and their futures. Both with Exago and beyond. Management would never ask an employee to do something they wouldn't be the first to do themselves. The Senior Leadership stemming from the CEO to the mid-level managers is nothing but class and integrity. I'm honored to work for a company that makes you a part of its family because nobody has your back like family does. You would be hard pressed to find a company that matches the morals and values of Exago. Truly a great great place to work. I love it here, I leave every day happier than the day before.

Cons

No cons. Seriously.

Exago2018-10-22

November 5, 2018VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review and feedback especially around our culture of strong morals and values which is so important to all of us here at Exago.

"Account Exec"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. The management team speaks with one voice, celebrates wins, encourages ee's to take initiative. The work environment is great.

Cons

None. A great culture at both locations.

Exago2018-10-04

November 5, 2018VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow incrementally our culture of succeeding together as one unified team is extremely important and something we will certainly remained focused on.

"Great place to make an impact"

Current Employee - Techie in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to chart your own course while working with a great team. Everyone is encouraged to "be their own CEO." We are all here to support one another, within teams and across the broader organization. No cutthroat internal competition, turf wars or politics here. Just a group of solid, hard-working people out to collectively build something great.

Cons

An environment in which you are expected to chart your own course is not for everybody. With a great deal of autonomy comes a great deal of personal responsibility and self-directedness. Some people do struggle in that kind of environment.

Exago2018-02-07
  10. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Marketing in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing people, extremely smart and helpful - Teamwork is outstanding - The product is very powerful

Cons

- Can't name any at the moment

Exago2017-10-09

October 10, 2017VP Strategy

Thanks for the positive feedback - especially nice to hear about "teamwork being outstanding"

Found 29 reviews