KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Exago Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2021

Found 44 of over 48 reviews

3.5
Exago President and CEO Mike Brody (no image)
Mike Brody
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Grow

May 18, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to start a career. Good pay, great people and flexible schedules

Cons

Can’t think of any cons

SVP Operations

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your personal experience and happy to hear that you're having a positive experience thus far. Mark

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exago is great

Apr 30, 2021 - Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is pleasant and management is open and honest about what's happening with the company.

Cons

Insurance is expensive but it does everything you need it to.

SVP Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing benefits and providers to try and provide the best overall package we can.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lots of opportunity, but prepare to get overworked.

Apr 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of flexibility to "see a need, fill a need". Flexible schedule. Awesome coworkers if you're on the right team.

Cons

If you have technical skills prepare to be ground into dust as support, services and sales teams will use and abuse your skillset unless you push back. When sales are in a lull, bad fit deals will come through and post-sale teams have to "figure it out", which leads to significantly increased workload.

SVP Operations

Thank you for the constructive feedback which is actionable and some already underway. As you know Exago BI is a very flexible application that crosses many technologies which clients like. This does create a challenge for us internally and we are working diligently to be more prescriptive and selective. Regarding direction for younger employees we are working on departmental tracks but have also provided many opportunities for internal promotion and departmental change. That said we can always do better.

4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Co. Review

May 20, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly employees who want to succeed

Cons

Management is out of touch

SVP Operations

My door or zoom/slack is always open for suggestions. If you think we are out of touch I would love to know where, why and what we can do to fix. Mark

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, great people/culture

Jan 30, 2021 - Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

- a lot of freedom - encouragement -good team - good people

Cons

No unusual cons to mention besides the regular drama you'll get at any workplace when you're in close quarters with the same people day in and day out. But any drama that came up was handled in a kind and proper way

SVP Operations

Thank you for the nice subject line and review of Exago - all things we continue to strive to improve

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Beware

Mar 3, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

-really great sales people that want nothing more than success for the company -used to have a great mission

Cons

-sales leadership is not equipped -gaslighting and complete lack of transparency from the sales leadership to their employees. -if you have sales experience, they will view that as a negative because you won't be a "yes man"

6 people found this review helpful

SVP Operations

I’m sorry to hear your experience at Exago ended on a low note. 2020 brought many new challenges to organizations including Exago but one thing we believe is that we’ve remained true to our mission of every employee “Being your own CEO”. We will continue to review all feedback (positive and negative) in the hopes of becoming the best company we can be.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Disappointed

Mar 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had the opportunity to work with some really smart folks

Cons

- Lack of transparency from management to staff. - Product missing a lot of features that come standard with the competition.

3 people found this review helpful

SVP Operations

The business intelligence space is comprised of many vendors with differing solutions. In any solution there are always additional features that can be added but the numerous clients that choose Exago like the balance we have across reporting needs. In terms of transparency we are as open as a company as we can be. Weekly town hall meetings are meant to keep everyone appraised as to where we are and where we are going. Some additional context would have been helpful.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company

Jun 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ive been in the work force for a long time and I have never come across a company environment that is as inclusive and supportive as it is at Exago. Open discussion is encouraged regardless of whether or not you feel qualified enough to make a statement, management is easily accessible and treats you as colleagues and the team Im currently on moves and adapts like a well oiled and cared for locomotive. I have had the joy of working with some of the smartest and friendliest people I’ve ever met and am incredibly happy to be here. Everyone is treated as a person and not an “employee”. Tons of very energetic and extroverted coworkers make it easy to aclimate.

Cons

I don’t currently have any. I’ll update should any surface.

SVP Operations

Thanks so much for your feedback around the inclusive and supportive experience you've had at Exago. This is something we really strive for so great to hear.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

BE YOUR OWN CEO

Dec 28, 2019 - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Speed of trust - to win business in a real time collaborative environment using all of the latest technology sparing no expense to work with the latest tech tools for success. Friends - upfront honest trust and respect for one another no matter the title is pervasive and obviously driven from the top down. Inspirational - ubiquitous positive reinforcement believing in winning every deal as a team for long term success. Fun - Simply having lot of fun celebrating success as we know our product, service and support is the best according to our amazing customers..

Cons

No cons just keep doing what we do.

SVP Operations

Thanks very much for the review and yes we need to keep hiring more outstanding people to keep up with the growth and opportunities in this hot analytics space

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A fantastic place to work!

Jul 31, 2019 - Technical Writer in Kingston, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exago is full of intelligent, friendly, and hardworking individuals! You truly feel as though you are a part of one giant team striving towards a single goal together (even despite the fact that half of the team is located in a different state!). At Exago, you rarely (if ever) feel left behind — someone is always willing to take some time to help you better understand the product. There is constant collaboration and opportunity to speak your mind and work on side projects. And not to mention that Kingston, NY is one of the best places in the Hudson Valley — full of bars, restaurants, great views, hiking, and music venues! I would highly recommend Exago to anyone!

Cons

The work day is slightly longer than usual (9-6pm) — but I also chose to live about an hour away so the commute was the real burden.

2 people found this review helpful

SVP Operations

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Exago as well as your point about Kingston, NY. We wish you all the best on your new journey.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 44 Reviews