Examinetics Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Troy Heppner

1. Featured Review

"Great Company"

I have been working at Examinetics full-time

Pros

Examinetics is a wonderful company to work for and has many career advancements for those who are willing to put in the effort.
    Travel is 90% of this job and working with the customers is a very rewarding and satisfying part of the job.
    The office is there to support you in the field and make sure that the job goes as smooth as possible.

They have an excellent employee training program.

You earn Air Miles and Hotel perks if you sign up for them and you get to keep them.

It is a very exciting time to be with the company, they are improving all aspects of the company and are willing to listen.

Cons

Travel is 90% of this job.
    You stay in Hotels while on the road.
    Low Per Diem for food but it is not in place to buy all your meals but to help with the expense.
    You can work all 3 shifts in a weeks time.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job and I have seen much improvement of the years.

Jan 30, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your comments. Examinetics is definately in a change mode and working to improve many aspects of our employees work life. We appreciate all that you do to serve our customers, keep up ... More

2. "Excellent Job, If you can Work long hours..."

Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay, I personally made $62K/yr, but that's because I have a Class-A CDL, and I negotiated a higher pay scale. The Upper Staff are very friendly and helpful. There is very thorough training and certification. The Hotel accommodations are excellent.

Cons

The laptops are obsolete. Not enough memory, and the testing causes the system to lock up and/or crash. Difficult sometimes to get electricity to the truck to power all the systems. You can't go to the restroom when you are busy testing a large group; you have to wait until your lunch break. Sometimes the info CD they send you is flawed, and you have to download the test baseline info for the company you are testing and burn a new CD....This is difficult if you are in a remote area with poor internet signal.

Advice to Management

PLEASE get new Laptops and Driver E-logs....

Apr 20, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great work experience, made a good wage and that the hotel accommodations you stayed in were excellent. Our IT department is looking ... More

3. "Field Technician (Occupational Health Specialist)"

Former Employee - Field Technician in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Chicago, IL

I worked at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing worth mentioning. Horrible Pay!

Cons

low pay, work/life balance sucks, horrible per diem for hotels/meals

Advice to Management

Pay your Field Technicians a living wage. The job requires a level of responsibility that is not compensated fairly and you know it.

Apr 7, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your response. I am sorry that you had a negative experience. We are addressing our compensation/benefit structure this year and hope to implement a plan that meets both the ... More

"Working as a Client Services Coordinator"

Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You basically do what you want when you want. There are no repercussions when mistakes are made...you are told to expect to make mistakes and not to take anything personal.

Cons

There is no structure and the department is very unorganized. Very unprofessional office environment and no one really seems to care.

6. "I LOVE MY JOB!!!!"

Current Employee - OHS/CFT in Amarillo, TX
    Current Employee - OHS/CFT in Amarillo, TX

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Examinetics by far the best company I've ever worked for. It is important to leadership that you feel like you are an important part of building something that is great!

Cons

None it's a awesome job!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!!!

Jan 30, 2017 – Director HR

Awesome! Thanks for the great feedback and yes, the leadership is very interested in having employees that are engaged in the work that Examinetics thrives to do everyday.

7. "Take better care of hard working employees"

Former Employee - Kansas in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Kansas in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great employees. Fun and laid back environment. Unique market.

Cons

Lack of leadership. 10% of the people do 90% of the work. Not clear paths for advancement, unless you are a yes man.

Advice to Management

Take care of quality employees, paying them what they are worth. Don't just look out for yourselves.

Jan 18, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will be focusing on employee retention and recognition programs in 2017. We have also launched a new Training Program for our Field Staff as a first step in ... More

8. "No stars would be more accurate."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics (More than a year)

Pros

Not everyone sucked or didn't care about their job.

Cons

Must people didn't care or understand how to do their job.

Advice to Management

Do you care about your business? You lost huge contracts and if you would listen to employee and client feedback; it was preventable and not difficult!

Jan 19, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your response. We are developing processes and methods to assess our surveys and outcomes to ensure the highest quality service delivery possible.

9. "High Stress, low benefits, lacked resources"

Former Employee - Manager in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Manager in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I worked with an amazing team that knew their jobs, knew their profession, worked hard, were dedicated, and got things done even with minimal resources provided. We worked well together. I saw the same things on other teams. Made a lot of good friends!

Cons

Communication from execs was lacking. Some departments were strangled for resources and staffing to get the job done. Pay and benefits are low based on published industry salary guides. Employee turnover is very high. I chose to leave the company due to the staffing and resource issues and what I felt was lack of understanding and support from executives.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with better respect and provide competitive wages and benefits and they will be more productive for the company and turnover wouldn't be so high. Your employees do not work for the military, so let them talk to you if they have a question and don't chastise them for not "following the chain of command." Additionally, they should not be referred to as "cogs in a machine, easily replaced when one burns out."

Jan 18, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your advise. We will be taking your feedback to the members of the leadership team as a means of providing feedback. We are looking for ways to improve everyday and appreciate you ... More

10. "Great culture and work environment"

Current Employee - Marketing in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Marketing in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have really enjoyed working at Examinetics and getting to learn from a great leadership team. I have been here less than a year, but have already been able to learn and develop my career tremendously.

Cons

Communication across departments is sometimes a challenge, but improving.

Jan 18, 2017 – Director HR

Awesome! Thank you for the great review and for all that you do for Examinetics.

11. "Not Bad"

Current Employee - Fleet in Emporia, KS
    Current Employee - Fleet in Emporia, KS

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Gave me a start into getting experience in my position

Cons

Management is shakey and pay is low.

Advice to Management

Pay more

Jan 18, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your comments. We will share your suggestions regarding compensation with the members of the department leadership.