Examinetics Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great Company"

I have been working at Examinetics full-time

Pros

Examinetics is a wonderful company to work for and has many career advancements for those who are willing to put in the effort.
    Travel is 90% of this job and working with the customers is a very rewarding and satisfying part of the job.
    The office is there to support you in the field and make sure that the job goes as smooth as possible.

They have an excellent employee training program.

You earn Air Miles and Hotel perks if you sign up for them and you get to keep them.

It is a very exciting time to be with the company, they are improving all aspects of the company and are willing to listen.

Cons

Travel is 90% of this job.
    You stay in Hotels while on the road.
    Low Per Diem for food but it is not in place to buy all your meals but to help with the expense.
    You can work all 3 shifts in a weeks time.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job and I have seen much improvement of the years.

Jan 30, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your comments. Examinetics is definately in a change mode and working to improve many aspects of our employees work life. We appreciate all that you do to serve our customers, keep up... More

2. "A Hidden Gem"

Current Employee - Occupational Health and Safety Specialist in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Examinetics full-time

Pros

Everyone I've encountered has been so caring and interested in seeing me succeed within the company. I'm thankful for the resources, the instructions and training they have given me. They took a chance on me, brought me in from VA , with NO medical background. I know that working with this company was the right choice! The CEO took time out to welcome myself and one other trainee. He was genuinely welcoming and interested in knowing us.

Cons

I honestly have not found any cons with this position, or company. To be quite honest, there's not a perfect job, but when you love what you do, and love the company, I'm not looking for cons.

3. "Good Job if you like Travel"

Current Employee - Occupation Health Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Occupation Health Specialist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really happy I happened upon this job on indeed. The time off that comes with the rotation position is just the type of job I was hoping to get. Who knew something this great was out there!

Cons

Low per diem for hotels; Low pay

Advice to Management

Take a look at the hourly rate for the OHS position. It should definitely be higher.

Jul 11, 2017 – Director HR

We are so happy that you "happened upon this job" as well! Sounds like it is a great fit for your lifestyle. Thank you for the feedback about wages and hotel per diems. As we approach a... More

4. "Relaxing Environment"

I worked at Examinetics full-time

Pros

Relaxing environment, people are easy to work with

Cons

Separation between departments, and repetitive daily operations, easy to burn out.

Advice to Management

Switch up on duties within the department, cross train to make it possible to interchange skills to prevent burnout.

5. "Occupation Health Specialist"

Current Employee - Occupational Health Specialist
    Current Employee - Occupational Health Specialist

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome job with a great supporting staff. They work with you through any situation while on the job and the training is excellent.
    The pay is good with alot of opportunities too make extra if you need it. I have never ran into a problem they couldn't fix. The best part for me is the opportunity to work alone without having to worry about others mistakes.

Cons

For those who are needed at home it may be difficult. The jobs are usually 5 days long at different locations which doesn't leave much time for focus on at home matters. The Peir Diem isn't really high so you have to really on your on wit too book good locations and overnight stays.

Advice to Management

Nothing really I feel like its a awesome job with great people on the specialist and management side. But like anyone anywhere more money is always good.

May 3, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your positive review! Glad that you are getting the support you need while out in the field and feel good about the compensation.

6. "Excellent Job, If you can Work long hours..."

Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay, I personally made $62K/yr, but that's because I have a Class-A CDL, and I negotiated a higher pay scale. The Upper Staff are very friendly and helpful. There is very thorough training and certification. The Hotel accommodations are excellent.

Cons

The laptops are obsolete. Not enough memory, and the testing causes the system to lock up and/or crash. Difficult sometimes to get electricity to the truck to power all the systems. You can't go to the restroom when you are busy testing a large group; you have to wait until your lunch break. Sometimes the info CD they send you is flawed, and you have to download the test baseline info for the company you are testing and burn a new CD....This is difficult if you are in a remote area with poor internet signal.

Advice to Management

PLEASE get new Laptops and Driver E-logs....

Apr 20, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great work experience, made a good wage and that the hotel accommodations you stayed in were excellent. Our IT department is looking... More

7. "Not represented well on current format"

Current Employee - Mobile Phlebotomist
    Current Employee - Mobile Phlebotomist

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have met some good people and have worked with a couple amazing unit managers.

Cons

Upper Managemets inability to fix a problem when they are not living day to day on the road and we are subjected to work with a manager who isn't qulified to be a manager and who has talked about the workers behind there back to the company and to other co-workers. Unprofessional and in bad taste which I would not having this person as the face representing the company.

Advice to Management

Not all employees are dishonest and to only believe upper managers unfair. Your Upper managers could really be the problem and could be costing the company money that coud be given to the ones holding the company up with raises.

Feb 21, 2017 – Director HR

Thanks for your review. Communication gaps are being looked at and addressed at the management level. We recognize that the employee-supervisor relationship is key to success and are working on... More

8. "I LOVE MY JOB!!!!"

Current Employee - OHS/CFT in Amarillo, TX
    Current Employee - OHS/CFT in Amarillo, TX

I have been working at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Examinetics by far the best company I've ever worked for. It is important to leadership that you feel like you are an important part of building something that is great!

Cons

None it's a awesome job!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!!!

Jan 30, 2017 – Director HR

Awesome! Thanks for the great feedback and yes, the leadership is very interested in having employees that are engaged in the work that Examinetics thrives to do everyday.

9. "Certified Field Training, OHS, Lead Tech"

Current Employee - OHS, CFT
    Current Employee - OHS, CFT

Pros

Nontraditional job. If you like travel, independence and (almost) no bosses this is the job. As an OHS, I do not sit at a desk, nor do I deal with the office politics (big bonus), the perks are amazing: travel, bonuses, 10 weeks off a year PAID, benefits, and did I mention almost no bosses...

Cons

If I am honest, the being gone gets hard, but we are home weekends. Overall, I have very few negatives.

Jan 30, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We are always looking for suggestions for improvements.

10. "Take better care of hard working employees"

Former Employee - Kansas in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Kansas in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great employees. Fun and laid back environment. Unique market.

Cons

Lack of leadership. 10% of the people do 90% of the work. Not clear paths for advancement, unless you are a yes man.

Advice to Management

Take care of quality employees, paying them what they are worth. Don't just look out for yourselves.

Jan 18, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will be focusing on employee retention and recognition programs in 2017. We have also launched a new Training Program for our Field Staff as a first step in... More