KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

and PA

Jul 13, 2020 - Client Administrator in Malta, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone.

Cons

Up till now I do not have anything to complain.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sales Director

Jul 13, 2020 - Sales Director in Malta, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovation, Flexibility,Personal Style, International Team

Cons

communication across different offices at times difficult

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY !!

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Business Development Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very few to speak of other than some of the experienced and knowledgeable individuals I was able to work with directly on the same level as myself within the UK sales team.

Cons

First of all, when tendering for the new role they advertise the annual salary comp at £50k. It's only when you conclude the process that they then make you an offer of sub £50k with ridiculous stipulations around targets which are ultimately unachievable. This is them negotiating in bad faith if not borderline fraudulent. This is driven by senior sales mangt not based in the UK who have never limited experience in financial markets and running a proper sales team. The company is very much data-driven in terms of how they assess their sales-people utilising a specialist team ( with no knowledge of the market they are assessing) to send constant and pointless reminders about ongoing performance which are the complete opposite of motivational. On top of all that the product itself in the form of the platform is sub-standard for the marketplace, there is nothing that it does cheaper, better or more effectively than any of the other major (retail and otherwise providers out there). Speaking of retail, if you join the UK team then you are unable to speak to classifying retail clients in the UK - how ridiculous is that !? There is talk of launching a UK entity but this is highly unlikely to happen anytime soon if ever, showing a complete lack of commitment to the UK biz. The company can't even afford or be inclined to take any proper office space and so have a tiny suite in the We Work in Devonshire Sq which nobody has access to. They continue to fire ppl as quickly as they hire them under the pretext of not making targets which is beyond ridiculous for some of the reasons I already mentioned above and more. I could go on and on about the platform, UI and so on but those of you reading this hopefully get the picture.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Fast Growing Fintech Company

Aug 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic and growing environment, where everyone can bring new ideas and contribute to their implementation. Good work/life balance. Remote working, flexible hours and no micromanagement. Good support from your team and your manager Focus on clients and their needs. Continuous search for new solutions to improve clients satisfaction and expand the business.

Cons

Not really a cons, but some departments are completely decentralized, so a young person might find some difficulties at the beginning.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good company

Aug 6, 2021 - QA BACKEND ENGINEER in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work time - Nice compensation program - Remote working - High salary

Cons

- Onboarding program a little bit fast

6. 5.0

Encouraging and promising

Aug 4, 2021 - Market Researcher in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very open-minded and friendly environment where everyone is working as one team.

Cons

So far I have not found any cons to mention.

7. 5.0

Job Interview and Onboarding

Aug 4, 2021 - Junior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly atmosphere Quick feedback Punctuality Supportive peers Great career prospects

Cons

No cons noticed (at least so far)

8. 5.0

The best company ever

Aug 4, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work at Exante third month and I totally enjoy to be here. All processes are structured but in the same time very flexible. I really like international and positive environment at company. All people here are so talented professionals which inspire every day. Company is actively growing and developing.

Cons

I don't see any cons at Exante for now. Everything is great. Culture, people, management are the best.

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Agile, results driven and very flexible company.

Aug 4, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, autonomy, empowerment and fully support to achieve your goals and KPIS's. Also, very well-structured, objective and clear vision from Leadership. No favouritism culture.

Cons

A little bit decentralized, but all information is available to search and find. No more disadvantages

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Apr 22, 2021 - Monitoring Operator in Yekaterinburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly HR - I learned a lot about the company

Cons

Cons no. Everything is informative, always ready to help

1 person found this review helpful