Excelium Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1.9

"Director"

Managing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Excelium Group

Pros

I am days away from being at Excelium for one year and I can't express how much I have enjoyed working here. The employees that work here from the entry level to the Executive have been fantastic to work with on a daily basis. I get positive feedback and always an appreciation for the job I do from upper management everyday. I am very grateful everyday that I am able to go to work at Excelium. The appreciation... that I receive from my boss on a daily basis overwhelms me. I know that I am going to be here for a very long time and will see the company continue to grow and strive to be the best.

Cons

The time each day goes to fast.

Excelium Group2016-01-27

July 26, 2016Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback.

2. "This company is a scam"

Accountant

I worked at Excelium Group

Pros

This company and its owners are horrible they are a bunch of criminals.

Cons

Everything about this company is a con. Be aware

Advice to Management

You guys are a bunch of convicted criminals who are messing with good people hard working people. Pay the employees what you owe them

Excelium Group2019-07-28
  3. "Get out while you can"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Pompano Beach, FL

I worked at Excelium Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

None- scam artists. Lies and lies and lies.

Cons

Bankruptcy is common - Did not pay employees for 3-4 months.

Excelium Group2017-10-26

"Didn't pay employees & now filing for Chp. 11"

I worked at Excelium Group

Pros

There are no pros when you don't get paid. Regardless of how nice people are, it doesn't get you paid for your work.

Cons

Everyone I talked to there never got paid, some were owed 8-12 paychecks (and for some reason still working there). As of Aug 24, 2016, Excelium has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. For all whom are owed pay, I suggest getting a lawyer. Below is information on the bankruptcy case. "Excelium Management filed for relief under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code on August 24, 2016. The case was... assigned case number 16-21608- JKO."

Advice to Management

Stop being dishonest and pay your employees. Pretty horrible how you lied to several employees, shows your true colors.

Excelium Group2016-09-06

"Horrible People, Horrible Place"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Excelium Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has taught me to research the background of my employers

Cons

A lot of the partners or management team have backgrounds. Use google find out horrible things. Have not paid their employees, vendors, the building. When problems happen they close out a company and reopen under another name. Management is unprofessional and everyone is related to each other so you can't really complain.

Advice to Management

Remember there is such a thing as karma

Excelium Group2016-08-24

"Not a good place to work"

Case Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Excelium Group

Pros

Nice building, great location, meet nice people, you get an hour lunch and 2 breaks. No in person contact with clients.

Cons

Not paid on time, management changes hands like the wind blows. They hype up the company to be something they are not. They hire anybody desperate for a job without doing a back ground check. There turnover is very high. Most of management are ex criminals. It is really not a law firm bug more of a marketing company. Don't trust them you will regret it. Such a waste of time working for them. The pay is only $39,000... a year regardless of your creditials. They have multiple law suits against them. Good luck if you choose to work for them anyway, but I told you so. I will be shocked if they last another 6 months.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees on time. No one should have to beg for a paycheck.. Stop calling your company a law firm when you are a marketing company.

Excelium Group2016-08-04

"Not getting paid employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Excelium Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were pro's but not anymore. There were good people here but getting thinner.

Cons

Right now not getting paid and they think that is ok. I can't afford to live right now. Crooks are running the company. They are hiding things.

Advice to Management

Pay us on time. We live paycheck to paycheck. We are not crooks like you that made illegal money. Close your doors so we can all get unemployment and move on. Don't ever get in business again.

Excelium Group2016-08-02

"Not truthful"

I worked at Excelium Group

Pros

Nothing to be happy about just false hopes

Cons

always changing schedules and never truthful.

Advice to Management

Don't hire people to just fill a spot until you get what your really looking for, people make career decisions in hopes of a prosperous future with a company.

Excelium Group2016-05-19

July 26, 2016Chief Human Resources Officer

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Employees who have a job-related issue, question, or complaint should first discuss it wither their immediate supervisor. If the issue cannot be resolved at this level, Excelium encourages employees to contact the Human Resources Department.

9. "Hard work pays off!"

Vice President in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Excelium Group

Pros

Great company to work for. I came into the company in an entry level position and have worked my way to the top of my division. Between philanthropy and events to allow the employees to relax and unwind, this company has provided the best experience of my entire career and taught me the importance and value of giving back to the community which I will continue to do for the rest of my life. I highly recommend this... company to anyone looking for work in the many fields we represent. I look forward to many more years here and can not wait to see what the future brings.

Cons

I would like to see more employee benefits. I hear they are in the process of adding an ESOP (Employee stock option program) this will definitely be a game changer.

Advice to Management

Continue the pursuit of perfection and accept nothing but greatness!

Excelium Group2015-12-21

July 26, 2016Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your support!

"Don't fall for this company"

Information Technology in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Excelium Group for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros to this place.

Cons

This place is a scam. Don't fall for the good reviews here, those are written by a guy who was given the VP title as a Christmas gift. The guy who runs the show went to jail for opening companies like this one and scamming people. He even had a puppy mill where you ordered puppies through the internet. Sick, sick individual. He can't have his name on anything by law but he skirts the rules by hiring his whole family... to run the company. They usually fire people right before they reach their 90 day probation so they don't have to pay any benefits. Please don't even consider this place for employment, you will thank me.

Advice to Management

I can't give any advice except, Karma is real.

Excelium Group2016-01-12

July 26, 2016Chief Human Resources Officer

Excelium continues to operate a positive workplace environment. Anonymous broad- brush attacks do not accurately reflect the Excelium workplace and this post is more likely fueled by a disgruntled employee.

Found 16 reviews