KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of CompuCom
Is this your company?

Excell

Add a Review

Excell Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Mar 7, 2019

Found 5 of over 130 reviews

3.8
Excell President Greg Hoogerland (no image)
Greg Hoogerland
Pros
  • "great unbeatable work life balance they want you to enjoy time off(in 5 reviews)

• "Great team and location for work(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "stressful, low pay, short term, unknown, risky(in 4 reviews)

• "no raises(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Excell and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Mar 7, 2019 - Recruiter in Fort Mill, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I begin... -family oriented -team spirited staff -ZERO micro managing we are all treated as adults - great unbeatable work life balance they want you to enjoy time off -great growth in company and that doesn’t always have to mean a raise or promotion gaining remote working incentives was better than a raise in my opinion -Excellent leadership if you ever have a opportunity to come across Sean, Drew or Holly they will for sure be memorable people due to there high skill set and rare leadership qualities

Cons

I couldn’t even make one up

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Extraordinary Work Life Balance

Sep 14, 2016 - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

eXcell has a management team that has a deep understanding of business need and employee retention and satisfaction. This is a delicate balance when you are working in a people to people business. Not everyone is going to be satisfied but they are fair and diligent. The work life balance is exceptional but only as long as they know the business is taken care of. Which really makes me want to work harder to succeed for them. It is nice to want to make your management team happy because they reciprocate the gesture.

Cons

Because we are a large company with lots of over head, the rates could be better but because benefits are offered to all full time employees and contractors it does balance out. There aren't alot of contracting firms that offer benefits for all roles and are competitive with them.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very Postive

Jan 5, 2017 -  in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid recruiting and sales team. Work-life balance, Day 1 benefits for all employees including contractors. No micro managing, as you are treated as a partner and not just a number. What is more important to you the total package which includes a fair comp, above market benefits which includes costs that do not break your wallet and a place where it is not just a "JOB". That is what I hear everyone wants, is a place to hang their hat and enjoy their job, plus be able to make a great living. You cannot make everyone happy, but comes pretty close here at eXcell!

Cons

We can always ask for lower health costs, but their are rising in every company.

4 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good growth

Sep 12, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with this company has allowed me to enhance my skills throughout my department and has provided me the opportunity to have a say in the improvements of our processes. I think it is a great company to work for. They also strongly believe and practice a good work-life balance and understand the important of all of their employees.

Cons

As with any large business there are some issues but eXcell has found solution to work well with the corporate office.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good experience

Oct 15, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning, flexibility and work life balance.

Cons

None really that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful