Excellon Software Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Excellon Software CEO Vishnu Tambi
Vishnu Tambi

"Good Company"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Pune

I worked at Excellon Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product and it's unique features, there are lots of chances to grow. Continuously working on new features for product which is creating value to end customer.

Cons

Sometimes, the work gets stressful but I guess that is the way most of us work.

Advice to Management

Nothing as such

Excellon Software2018-04-25
  2. "Great place to work with growth opportunities and good people"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Nāgpur, Maharashtra

I worked at Excellon Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Now working in technology management with big responsibilities in a multinational company. Due to personal situation I left Nagpur and the company. My long years at the company prepared me in many ways, and I felt very homely and comfortable there. Founders are hands on at the company, so decisions are usually quick and honest. They are experienced and mature, very good people. People below sometimes may not... communicate that. Established company with young people & culture, and growing business. Before 2010, it had growth problems of a product company, but those challenges helped me to grow and mature as excellent professional. Started as junior developer with normal background, got opportunities fast and sometime slow, and early years I had to be patient and worked hard. Responsibilities I was given were very serious, mistakes were forgiven with lecture on learnings and not repeating it. A big thanks to that culture that I learned risk-taking; due to all this I am very confident today. I consider myself a good example of above average achieving extraordinary within Excellon. Today I am considered excellent professional in the industry with a high paying job.

Cons

Earlier times had changing HR team, cause for problems. My last two years had stable HR team, and policies improved greatly. More overseas customers should be acquired for more overseas opportunities. If people do not learn from trainings to manage, do not promote them and give them responsibility to manage.

Advice to Management

Very good aim, keep technology focus to compete, but need more middle management, Invest more on marketing, hard work should get visibility. Flat pay, so introduce incentives for performers.

Excellon Software2016-04-17