KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Excellus BlueCross BlueShield IT Business Analyst Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2016

Found 3 of over 249 reviews

3.3
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield CEO David H. Klein (no image)
David H. Klein
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Excellus BlueCross BlueShield and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

IT Systems Analyst

Sep 27, 2016 - IT Business Analyst in Fishers, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place Work Geat Pay Global Company Travel

Cons

Lots of project Impacts Work life balance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review from Mid Level Analyst

Sep 1, 2015 - IT Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fairly happy and progressive place to work. Benefits can not be beat! I am concerned about the future of healthcare and associated costs but everyone should be!

Cons

None, I just wish our company did even more to fight poor health in this country, We are sold GMO foods, preservatives, and additives that are banned elsewhere in the world.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Lack of any form of ethical behavior by management all the way to the top.

Oct 1, 2014 - IT Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and gym on site. Beyond that, unfortunately there isn't a lot to say. I couldn't even think of enough to hit the 20 word minimum here without adding these last two sentences.

Cons

The company claims to have good values and ethics. There are some good people. Unfortunately they don't get to make the final decisions. I have seen management knowingly lie about an employee. When the employee showed documented proof of the lies they were dismissed. I have seen nepotism where children, siblings and spouses hired and or promoted ahead of qualified long term employees trying to better themselves. There are many other things but the worst example of how poor this company is was demonstrated when a manager made racial slurs on multiple occasions and instead of that person being demoted, fired, or even reprimanded...they were PROMOTED after the documented incidents!! This specific incident had been "investigated and discussed" all the way up to the CEO at the time (David Klein). The top legal person at that time was Chris Booth (who is now the CEO). The final stand by the company was "Nothing happened". They forced the victims of this racists manager to either sue the company or be scared back into submission. This is a common tactic I have seen in many different instances. They pretty much say, "If you want to keep a job you will shut up and do as you are told."

Continue reading