Found 2 of over 380 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Unethical and dishonest management, do not uphold HIPAA privacy laws, HRG biased and unwilling to assist with HR related duties" (in 14 reviews)
- "Low end salary Can’t work out of state" (in 10 reviews)
- "Parking is expensive and the waiting list for reduced cost monthly parking is 6" (in 9 reviews)
- "My theory is that those who stay gravitate to the good managers, leaving the worst positions to be filled by outside hires." (in 5 reviews)
- "No flexibility and hard to get a raise" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Excellus BlueCross BlueShield and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "pay for parking"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0May 14, 2015Anonymous InternFormer Intern
They offer many benefits to interns and weekly workshops to improve yourself. Everyone is very friendly and approachable.
You have to pay for parking and the salary isn't very great. The work can get a bit tedious at times.
- 4.0Sep 25, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
This place has great benefits (obviously) and it's nice working for a large company since there are many resources available. Management is personable and accessible.
Still stuck in the stone age when it comes to technology and they make you pay for parking which sucks.