ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

1.9
Brenda Gradl

"Paraprofessional"

I worked at ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice staff as far as coordination goes and they were always helpful.

Cons

The pay wasn't a livable one. If your case stopped during the year it was almost impossible to get a new one in a timely fashion

ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions2017-06-13
  2. "This agency is absolute crap. STAY FAR AWAY."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boonton, NJ

I have been working at ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions for more than a year

Pros

The only pro I can think of is that if you are able to figure out the company the are trying to place you at, you can just go apply on your own through their website or by calling their HR. You’ll probably have a better shot at it doing it yourself anyway.

Cons

Everything else. Pay is always late, they do NOT advocate for you AT ALL when trying to place you. It’s all about the recruiters getting paid. They set up “interviews” for you, then call back the day before saying the company hired internally. This place is a total waste of time if you are a seasoned professional.

Advice to Management

Burn it down and start fresh. And stop hiring obnoxious uptight highbrow women to do your recruiting. They all have heirs about them like they’re special. And none of them speak knowledgeably about the industry. It makes the company look horrible.

ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions2018-09-02
  3. "Dont pay on time"

Former Employee - Paraprofessional in New York, NY

I worked at ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions

Pros

Gained experience and learned a passion for working as a teacher with children in a school setting. Finally got a raise after chasing them down for it when i past my probation period

Cons

Never return email or phone calls unless it involves your assignment Never pays on time and blames you for it Doesnt pay holidays, sick leave or if your assignement is absent Gives the run around Was a full month late on my pay Waste of time Low pay Wouldnt return my calls for my benefits

Advice to Management

Pay sick and holiday and make sure that para's atleast know how many times a year a special needs child will be absent so that they do not have to miss out on pay. Keep to your word and please please PLEASE get a new system set up because you need to pay people on time! Needs more professionalism.

ExecuSearch Staffing Solutions2015-05-26