Exemplis Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 9, 2019

4.2
Paul DeVries

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good work life balance, get familiar with jit system and great teamwho will support you" (in 7 reviews)

• "it’s a good company with great people" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Dirty floors, bathrooms, and parking lot is a dumping ground for employees" (in 2 reviews)

1. "A special company with a high performing team"

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employees act as members of a unified team. There is a high degree of collaboration and everyone can contribute toward success. The company is growing and management is not complacent.

Cons

Expect to work hard. Each person has contribution to make, so no place for someone looking to chill and ride on the efforts of others.

Jan 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're firm believers that collaboration and hard work are part of the reason we've had success.

"Great company with lots of promise"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Cypress, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Cypress, CA

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you can dream it, you can do it here. The company continues to grow and there are incredibly smart and gifted people who work here. It is a true team environment and everyone comes with their A game.

Cons

This company isn't for everyone, but for the right person it's amazing. The expectations are high and the company runs lean, so you have to be ready to contribute.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on fostering and growing great talent!

Jan 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! #TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork

3. "Customer Experience"

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Have you been looking for a company that lives by its core values, where team members are appreciated and their contribution recognized, where success is celebrated? Search no more! Exemplis is truly a gem, a unicorn company with a unique culture.

Cons

If you don't like change or working in a fast pace environment, this is probably not the right fit for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire the right talents to fortify our unique and amazing culture.

Jan 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing our unicorn spirit through your review!

"Analyst"

I worked at Exemplis part-time

Pros

Excellent culture, environment, good involvment

Cons

Wish I could have stayed longer

Advice to Management

Love the CEO

Nov 21, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

5. "Appreciation"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

I worked at Exemplis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great perks, friendly environment, busy industry

Cons

Limited training from supervisors. Concerns and questions not taken seriously. Lacking in management skills.

Advice to Management

Get more involved in how employees are progressing and become more available instead of going into meetings and asking others on how your doing. Appreciate dedicated and offer a more open door policy instead of hiding behind closed doors.

Jun 22, 2018

Hello!

We are happy to hear that the friendly environment and growing industry resonated with you! Our team is continually growing and that means our leaders are also continually growing and... More

6. "Work"

Current Employee - Specialist in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Specialist in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is Helpful, we work together

Cons

Distract from other workers gossiping.

Advice to Management

Control worker

Jun 19, 2018

Thanks for writing us a review. We pride ourselves on a team mentality and it sounds like your are experiencing the benefits first hand! Our goal is to have everyone show up to work every day ready... More

7. "AP Specialist"

Former Employee - AP Specialist in Cypress, CA
    Former Employee - AP Specialist in Cypress, CA

I worked at Exemplis (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. Great co workers and owner

Cons

Great company to work for. Everyone stays, protential to grow is tougher.

Advice to Management

Great management. Every responses on timely manner upon requests.

Jun 4, 2018

Thanks for leaving your review! We're happy to hear your time on the Exemplis team was full of great teammates and great experiences!

"Do Judge By Reviews..."

Current Employee - Order Entry Representative in Cypress, CA
    Current Employee - Order Entry Representative in Cypress, CA

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

OK folks....
    This company is an amazing company. There is ALOT of opportunities for growth. I can see from past reviews about people being let go for no reasons!?!? LIES...this company makes it very simple, come to work and work hard. Your hard work will be rewarded. We have a Book club coming and a fake assassination game happen last month. There is always some kind of food around...thank god for stairs. Lol but all in all it’s simple...a company can’t make money if people call out sick and don’t show up. Honestly the reviews had me hella nervous when I started. But take it from me...it’s a good company with great people. Once hired BE READY TO WORK!!! also when work is tough, the company got you covered. Occasionally will have happy hour at work. yes I said it.... you could have a beer at work!! BEST JOB EVER!!

Cons

Long hours sometimes. Depending on where you sit, might be a long walk to the bathroom. Depending on what department you’re in a can be a little clicky....parking from time to time can be a nightmare. So bring your lunch if you can help it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Thank you for making new hires feel comfortable and at home.

Feb 9, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear your experience as an Exemplis team member has been so positive. We pride ourselves on working hard , but also taking time... More

9. "More money"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Exemplis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good work balance, workers working harmoniously for the common goal

Cons

Dirty floors, bathrooms, and parking lot is a dumping ground for employees .

Advice to Management

Give workers more money to feel respected, sense of pride, and care more about the company not just a job Hire more janitors

Feb 16, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that work balance and teamwork are areas we are succeeding . Those two things are areas we strive to be great at... More

"Not your typical customer service job"

Pros

The company gives back to its employees. They accomplish a work-life balance and create fun events for everyone to show their appreciation for the hard work they recognize. Managers are supportive and it's a team effort (for the most part) which is great considering how high volume and fast pace it is. You have the freedom to make decisions when problem solving.

Cons

The customer experience title is a major under statement considering all the duties performed and roles played. Certain teams are not held accountable when processes and procedures are not fulfilled. "Leaders" aren't very helpful when their "team" is falling behind and the position is taken advantage of by some (not all). The resources available are not useful which does not allow for accurate information to be provided to customers. It's difficult to get things done when you're limited to what you can see on the factory's side. You're left at the mercy of other teams, hoping to get a timely response, just to get your own tasks done majority of the time. There is not enough proactive actions taken but rather just reactive. There needs to be a better process and systems in place. Not a good feeling when it's as if your hands are tied while trying to resolve issues.

Nov 13, 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We always love hearing that our employees feel like they are a part of a supportive team. Our Customer Experience team is truly the voice of Exemplis and... More