Exigo Office Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Peter Zielke

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Work Hard, Play Hard - Learn & Be Challenged"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All around a great place. Not fancy... it's rough around the edges. The employees are very helpful and will teach you all you need to know. Every day learn something new. Every day is a challenge it can be stressful. The clients are sometimes difficult and always changing needs. If you don't easily adapt to rapid change and a very casual, fun, challenging environment you won't fit in. There is no standard procedures, you do what needs to be done for the client whatever it takes. No micro management, open door policy, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and helpful to employees w/o industry experience. Benefits, Lunch & Breakfast Daily, Quarterly Outing and Atmosphere it's the best in Dallas it beats "big enterprise"!! We Work Hard, We Play Hard and we have a lot of fun at Exigo Office!

Cons

No Soda Machine in the building

Advice to Management

Add bottled water to the cooler. Keep the Chef (RB) around he makes the best spicy ranch dressing!!

Jun 27, 2018 – Exigo Office

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoy working with us! It’s great hearing from employees that are eager to learn and excited to be at work. Chef RB is a valuable asset to our team, so we’ll be sure to... More

2. "Business Analyst"

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time

Pros

great place to learn new skills
    very flexible with time off

Cons

offices are not that well maintained
    no formal organizational structure, which leads to decreased quality in actual work output

3. "Great Place to begin and grow"

Current Employee - Full Stack Web Developer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Full Stack Web Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Boss (Means a lot at any job) . Patient and willing to teach you

Cons

f o o o d

4. "Great for starting devs"

Former Employee - Professional Services Developer in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Professional Services Developer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Exigo Office full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great place to start, but most people leave after a few years for new opportunities due to the workload
    - Amazing Culture
    - Professional Services team was the best and the Manager, James Russell, WAS and still is the best manager I have ever had the luck and chance to work with/under.
    - lots of fun company events and good people

Cons

- Hours can be very long
    - Clients deal with you directly at times
    - Work can be stressful

Advice to Management

- Keep doing great by supporting your teams and moving toward better ticket practices.
    - Create opportunities for your developers to take on projects that improve the system as a whole

Jun 27, 2018 – Exigo Office

Thank you for your positive feedback about the company! We’re so glad to hear you got the start you needed as a developer and enjoyed working with your peers and specifically James Russell. We wish... More

5. "It used to be a good place to grow at"

Former Employee - Lead Software Developer in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Software Developer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Exigo Office full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Daily lunch and breakfast with red bull. Also massage on occasion. They will hire under qualified people or they used to and train them up.

Cons

Most of the company is being moved to VI due to tax reason therefor the dallas office is dying. They no longer give raises or have that great of a bonus structure.

The code is all old .net tech or in house C#. Which is great but they don't let people in dallas repair, update or manage it. Therefor all you have access to do is customize the client specific stuff. ASPX pages and Internet Explorer only websites need to go away.

The time tracking down to the quarter of the hour takes a while to work with and developers have to directly communicate with developers.

The upper/middle management is extremely poor. They either do nothing or take over too much and fail and blame their underlings.

The lack of relevant pay bump they say they have a great bonus structure. This is true if you are in implementation otherwise you make nothing doing maintenance work.

Advice to Management

Either close the Dallas office or pay actual developers market rate and let them do their job. Otherwise you will just force everyone there to quit.

6. "A good place to start"

I have been working at Exigo Office (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great place for entry level programmers to get a foot in the door
    - Coworkers that were very willing to help and teach
    - Laid back atmossphere with no micromanagement
    - Free breakfast and lunch
    - Unlimited PTO

Cons

The pay is fairly low

"Easily the Best Place I have Worked"

Current Employee - IT Business Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IT Business Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time (More than a year)

Pros

•Great pay for experience
    •Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits (for single employee, family plans get crazy expensive)
    •Free catered breakfast and lunch
    •Free snacks and energy drinks
    •Quarterly bonuses
    •Unlimited Paid Time Off (And leaderships actually encourages you to use it!)
    •Open communication across all channels, no one works in a silo
    •Company outings and events like paintball, boat parties on a lake, and Tough Mudder runs
    •Charitable initiatives that encourage employees to giveback to the community
    •Amazing and competent leadership who foster creativity, communication, and actually empower employees. Management staff encourage the worker bees and speak to them like adults. You will feel valued here.

Cons

The building is in an old part of Dallas and has a myriad of ongoing problems. Aside from that...what is there to dislike about Exigo? Nothing.

Advice to Management

You have a good thing going here. As we continue to grow do not fall into the trappings that other companies do, where they decide to become "corporate" as they bring on more clients. Remember your roots and remember why your people love it here.

Jun 27, 2018 – Exigo Office

What’s there to dislike about this feedback? Nothing! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we’re doing a good job as your employer. The building itself may be on the older side, but it’s... More

"BEST PLACE I'VE EVER WORKED!!!"

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No Micromanagement-- that makes me bust my @$$ even MORE--and do it happily! Free catered breakfast and lunch EVERY DAY; Incredibly knowledgeable upper mgmt & employees alike; Provided with every kind of software program/equipment to be as efficient as possible--and, in turn, more successful. Honest company--to both their book of customer AND their employees; emphasis on home/work balance & care a LOT about their employees' happiness & fulfillment--this company is my "unicorn" :)

Cons

There is not any traditional "training", so to speak-- so you consider it on the job training and figure it out. That makes some people anxious, but it's not even a "con"-- everyone from the CEO/COO/President, to Managers, to HR, and tenured employees are INCREDIBLY helpful

Advice to Management

keep it up, this is the best office environment I've ever seen!

Jun 27, 2018 – Exigo Office

We’re happy to be your unicorn! It’s our goal to keep employees and clients alike happy and we’re so glad to hear we are fulfilling this goal. Employees like you make it easy to keep our environment... More

9. "Web Developer"

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time

Pros

Nice people good perks free food

Cons

They pay half of what your worth

10. "Excellent Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exigo Office full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Supportive Management
    * Great Employees
    * Commitment to Continuous Improvement
    * Challenging work in a fun atmosphere

Cons

* This is a growing company that has and will experience growing pains from time to time. This is reality with any company.

Advice to Management

* Keep it up
    * Keep the focus on Employees

Jul 13, 2017 – Exigo Office

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Exigo! We are very happy and encouraged to hear that you are happy here.