Want a Free Job Posting?

1 review filtered by
  • Lincoln, NE
  • Any Status
Craig Boundy

• They say they support a work/life balance, but it's sometimes met with animosity, even if you're a great employee whose had great reviews (in 5 reviews)

• Upper management will always give into the customer to meet deadlines and make money thusly sloppy work and adding to the overall complexity (in 8 reviews)

1. Great Office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

great sense of family here in Lincoln, my team is fantastic to work with and it shows based on the tenure of our group. We tend to hire only the best and brightest folks to work here and it makes getting things done much easier. Local management is great here and do the best job I think they can at getting the point across with respect to communications about the company at large.

not much here in Lincoln...perhaps better coffee :) At times it would be nice to have more contact with other leaders in other locations.

Advice to Management

Leadership and work environment is what you make it. Don't wait for corporate policies and changes to happen in order to change environment...we all can share in that and make Experian a great place to be.

Showing 1 of 156 review