Exponential-e Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2019

Found 93 reviews

2.8
Lee Wade

"Great family feel company with big capabilities!"

Former Employee - Programmer Manager

I worked at Exponential-e full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being heard, flexibility, support from top to bottom, dedicated individuals with a huge team mentality. Best company I’ve worked at for putting your heads together and overcoming obstacles. Extremely customer focussed but not to the detriment of their own staff.

Cons

You have most issues you would have at any company but at Exponential-E, they solve them together. Only real con are the lifts but that’s not Expo’s fault 👍

Advice to Management

Keep having your staff at the heart of everything. Remain honest and open and you will continue you achieve great things. Matt Deyoung

Exponential-e2019-05-25

"A good journey"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Exponential-e full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Exceptional growth, really great technology and a well established story behind why you would choose Expo-e over competitors. Some very good employees across the business who go the extra mile to provide a good customer experience - this has created a loyal customer base filled with impressive brand names. Achievable targets for those who are willing to graft and buy in to the company ethos. Good remuneration for achievers....

Cons

Some of the Senior leaders could be more respectful to their employees, but most of them are professional. More of a commitment to marketing could really help with next-level growth. The investment in this area has always been limited. A bit old school with rules around attire and office working. Could do with an injection of fun and some more incentives and activity outside of the office.

Advice to Management

Take good care of the employees and go to town on marketing the fantastic service the company provides.

Exponential-e2019-03-11
  3. "Fast Moving, Growing Organisation with Fantastic Opportunities to Develop"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Fantastic growth - Wide service Portfolio and exposure to many different technologies - Senior Management and Board are approachable and willing to listen to take on views and advice - Great culture with many events held – including the Exponential-e Family day - Consistent Leadership team - Fast moving innovative company - Large Learning and Development training team available for all employees - Hard work and...

Cons

Being a fast growing company, sometimes new processes put in place can cause bottlenecks and disruption. However these processes will only improve the internal operations once they have bedded in

Exponential-e2019-03-07
  4. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Have worked at Exponential-e for ten years in which time it has increased in size from around 100 employees to nearly 450 employees whilst experiencing significant double-digit growth year on year, something unheard of elsewhere in its sector. The CEO, MD and other directors provide, and inspire, huge amounts of personal loyalty; they are approachable and willing to listen and take on board your views and advice. Opinions...

Cons

There can still be a "sell anything to anyone" attitude amongst certain salespeople which takes up time and resource amongst support functions which is not proportionate to the deal value.

Advice to Management

Have all relevant resources reporting into the relevant director (i.e. sales people into sales director). This helps support functions by having a single point of resolution for competing demands.

Exponential-e2019-01-16

"Joining Expo-e changed my life, and gave me the support and inspiration to achieve success."

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England

I worked at Exponential-e full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Family Culture - Consistent Leadership Team - Have some of the best people in the industry - equally in management as in general staff

Cons

There is always room for improvement - in any company. However -Expo-e always quickly respond to what the people on the ground want, and make changes to make it a great working environment.

Advice to Management

Success has been fantastic, but more interaction with the people on the floor. Ask every single individual in the company what would improve the company.If you ask and take on board, you have employee utopia and this will quickly cascade and improve everything about the business - and get you to the next level. Whatever that may be !

Exponential-e2018-12-13

"Team of 21 people with an average Expo employment of 6.2 years"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in London, England

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I work in a team of 21 sales people. The team has average employment time at Expo-e of 6.2 years which says a lot for the commission structure, culture and management.

Cons

Bitter and twisted previous employees putting up fake reviews about the company. Expo-e employs over 500 staff and continues to grow revenue year on year. This wouldn't be possible without a happy workforce.

Advice to Management

the vision of Expo-e 4.0 is exciting. Get it rolled out ASAP

Exponential-e2018-11-05

"A great employer, good company to work for."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Exponential-e full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked for the company just over 3 years and and the grounding and development Exponential-e gave me meant I was able to progress when the time was right. The success the company has had over the last few years is based on hard work and there is a level of expectation required however, when we reach the targets we are rewarded as one whole team.

Cons

Could be a little more flexible, especially when results are beinig achieved.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop your staff and I'm sure this will ensure year on year growth remain.

Exponential-e2018-08-17

"Part of the Journey"

Current Employee - Recruitment Business Partner in London, England

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exponential-e gives people the opportunity to be a part of an incredible journey. An organisation which takes a huge amount of pride in their values, customers and employees. Working at Expo means working in an agile, and spirited workplace. There are difficult days, but these are outweighed and outnumbered by the extraordinary results achieved and hard work from everybody - which is rewarded and recognised in the...

Cons

Naturally there are creases to iron out but primarily due to our own success. We have grown so rapidly. That being said, Exponential-e functions in a such way that issues are quickly identified and tackled.

Advice to Management

Always room for improvement, and we need to keep moving in this direction. Continue encouragement and incentives for employees and keep up the forward-thinking and agile mentality that Exponential-e has.

Exponential-e2018-05-09

"Career escalating & family culture"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Culture - Always a way to move up in your career - Organically grown - Innovative and fast pace in the world of technology - Health/travel/gym benefits

Cons

- More underground parking for staff - Better variety in the cafe

Advice to Management

- to continue with the amazing growth and success

Exponential-e2018-01-15

"Technical Services Analyst (Managed Services)"

Current Employee - Technical Services Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Exponential-e full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent Manager (Simon), very accommodating and flexible. Great Benefits, Vitality Health, Dress down Fridays, Free Barista Coffee and other standard benefits. They also have a great Culture Club. Work Life balance is great.

Cons

None experienced so far but would be nice if they had a larger Kitchen / Breakout Area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Exponential-e2017-10-23